Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your plan with Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 1969 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
September 07, 2022, 08:10:27 PM
It's obvious that someone's plan is to save as much bitcoin as we can throughout this bear market. If someone has sold everything during the last spike, then good, this is another period to accumulate. And if you didn't sold then continue to amass because the price is cheap. As to what is my preferred price to sell my stash, hard to answer, we all know how scarce bitcoin is, so sooner or later the demand is going to grow. Very difficult unless there is a very important reason to sell your BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 07, 2022, 07:47:36 PM
Just wondering how everyone else invests in Bitcoin? How often do you buy and how long do you plan to hold?

As a usual approach, I just accumulate, if possible, regardless of what's the price. Depends also on the budget.

There's no specific period for how long should I plan to hold. It really depends on how I looked at a certain trend.

But one thing is for sure, I can't afford to hold it for years or plan on holding it within that long timeframe due to the fact that, there are several factors and considerations why should I sell at some point. Sometimes even though I like to hold, there will always be a time that I can't follow it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 07, 2022, 07:41:42 PM
Hi all,

I started investing in crypto February this year but due to the high price of Bitcoin did not start investing in it until mid June just after the crash.

Since then I have been DCA every week and currently own 2% of a Bitcoin at an average price of £17,900.

My goal is to hold Bitcoin until it reaches £500k - £1m, i know it will take a long time but will be worth it.

I am hoping these current prices last a lot longer so that we can all continue to DCA at low prices.

Just wondering how everyone else invests in Bitcoin? How often do you buy and how long do you plan to hold?
You have to wait a long time for your thoughts to come true.Observing Bitcoin's history and taking expert advice suggests that Bitcoin will take a good position very soon.But you might be lucky enough to be able to invest in Bitcoin at a very low price.May you hold on for a long time. Never lose patience Bitcoin will surely fulfill your dream.If we invest in bitcoins we cannot keep it for a long time. If the price increases a little and from there some amount of profit is actually sold But we don't have that energy to keep for long time because we can't invest for long time due to family.A little profit has to be sold and spent on family work.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
September 07, 2022, 07:35:18 PM
What you've done is good. Ongoing market movements were good for DCA, and it is time to make use of it to the maximum. For now I don't have any specific timeline for the holding. I keep holding and sell when I find the price to be high or when a new ATH is being reached. For now from experts view the bear market is supposed to stay long with volatility level supporting trade moves. So, this is a right time to make an entry.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 07, 2022, 07:32:16 PM
Same as you, buying bitcoin in weekly status or at least when I have fiat at hand and just be a HODL. And since we are in a bear market, they are in a discounted price so we should take advantage of it.

And it's also a long term goal for me, I have stocks that I have hold for more than 10 years now so I believed that I can do that to bitcoin or even longer, (at least 3 bull run cycles), so let's see.

Activity: 614
Merit: 25
September 07, 2022, 07:28:07 PM
Hi all,

I started investing in crypto February this year but due to the high price of Bitcoin did not start investing in it until mid June just after the crash.

Since then I have been DCA every week and currently own 2% of a Bitcoin at an average price of £17,900.

My goal is to hold Bitcoin until it reaches £500k - £1m, i know it will take a long time but will be worth it.

I am hoping these current prices last a lot longer so that we can all continue to DCA at low prices.

Pages:
Jump to: