Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your price speculation for BTC at the end of 2015? - page 3. (Read 2322 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i don't know sincerely, but i can't see it surpassing 1k again this year, at least some lucky thing happen, it's all in the hand of the whales right now, if they wantr they can push it pretty easily
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
Difficult. If this has been  the turnaround (in January) and we break above the resistance, then we're in for a rise towards a new ATH. We might end up at $2k+ in that case. Otherwise... I don't know... $1xx? :-/

Yeah, the trend looks promising and look similar to the one which happened earlier that pushed the price beyond 1000$, it can be a possibility  Cheesy

Be careful, though. Right now it's a bear-party, again. We'll have to see whether we can go back into the $250s. Although the price holding like it does is pretty promising.

I'd like to see the bear trolls try and crush this rising support line since January.  In fact I double dare them to.

Otherwise, they need to STFU and GTFO

They seem to have run out of ammo as of lately. They know that this is a dangerous game already and they can't continue their shorting party once we've found an even lower bottom, so they most likely already shot all their ammo already Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041
Difficult. If this has been  the turnaround (in January) and we break above the resistance, then we're in for a rise towards a new ATH. We might end up at $2k+ in that case. Otherwise... I don't know... $1xx? :-/

Yeah, the trend looks promising and look similar to the one which happened earlier that pushed the price beyond 1000$, it can be a possibility  Cheesy

Be careful, though. Right now it's a bear-party, again. We'll have to see whether we can go back into the $250s. Although the price holding like it does is pretty promising.

I'd like to see the bear trolls try and crush this rising support line since January.  In fact I double dare them to.

Otherwise, they need to STFU and GTFO

Trust me!
Difficult. If this has been  the turnaround (in January) and we break above the resistance, then we're in for a rise towards a new ATH. We might end up at $2k+ in that case. Otherwise... I don't know... $1xx? :-/

Yeah, the trend looks promising and look similar to the one which happened earlier that pushed the price beyond 1000$, it can be a possibility  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I think it will try to settle between $400 - $500 which is very reasonable for me. With no news we can't expect much more than that.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
~400

Still, that would pretty much kick most stock's ass this year in terms of appreciation

I personally think Bitcoin is the best asset anyone can have atm, it sure will prove many wall streeters wrong  Grin
legendary
Difficult. If this has been  the turnaround (in January) and we break above the resistance, then we're in for a rise towards a new ATH. We might end up at $2k+ in that case. Otherwise... I don't know... $1xx? :-/

Yeah, the trend looks promising and look similar to the one which happened earlier that pushed the price beyond 1000$, it can be a possibility  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041
~400

Still, that would pretty much kick most stock's ass this year in terms of appreciation
Trust me!
legendary
I think the price might increase to 700 USD  Cheesy by the end of 2015, which I think is a fair value for the Bitcoins when the market fluctuations stabilize with the spread of news of Bitcoins. What are your price thoughts for Bitcoins by the end of the year 2015?
Pages:
Jump to: