Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your single biggest challenge or frustration when trading crypto? - page 3. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Hey guys, just curious, a lot of people have said that they are having issues when it comes to protecting their privacy when trading crypto because the places to buy crypto requiere them to submit sensitive information that can go as far as one's personal address. Do you guys have this same issue? And, what other issues do you guys have when trading?
So you do mean on KYC matters on exchanges?If it does then they are not really obliging you to submit since we can able to make trades with a unverified account but expect on the limitations when it comes to withdrawals because if you are already transacting big amounts then you are really obliged to submit documentations and on some instances its really real for some people who do make use other identity for the sake of verification.Sources of documents can be found online either on info leak or just been bought to others.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Hey guys, just curious, a lot of people have said that they are having issues when it comes to protecting their privacy when trading crypto because the places to buy crypto requiere them to submit sensitive information that can go as far as one's personal address. Do you guys have this same issue? And, what other issues do you guys have when trading?

privacy is not an issue because we can protect our privacy by buy buying bitcoin from peer to peer platform.
the biggest issue that i ever had was,
when i sent my coin from exchange but the coin did not get through because of error.
caused a delay for a few days and i need to answer their question many times even though it was mine.
also at the same time the price went down significantly.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I love to move my funds in different places.

For me the biggest frustration is when I need to move my coins fast and a exchange 'is proceeding' my withdrawal for hours or even days, taking me few times more than fees for this 'service'.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: