Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your strategy for hodling or selling? - page 8. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Buy Low and when it comes good time or bullish i sold all my coin , make good profit and look for some new project to invest!  now it is time to hold
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
My strategy for holding is to just keep it away from my hot funds and that is by having a hardware wallet or a cold storage which is very effective for me because i don't feel any needs of pulling out my fund since it is separated from the hot funds and i keep it on a safe place outside my room so i will feel lazy if i am going to use my hardware wallet.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
The  strategy I usually use is very simple , whenever there is decreas in price of coin I hold the coin I have and buy more and whenever there is increase in price of coin I sell part of my coin and some times I do sell every thing base on price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
At the moment I have rejected the strategy of long-term holding of coins, because it is not profitable in a falling market. Now I make a profit daily trading.
Activity: 3
it all depends on what i have invested in. there are some tokens that i do not move at all, that i will put at the market only with hopeful big profits. for the other tokens i usually follow your strategy, since the idea with those is just to take profits and buy and sell to have more. a lot in here probably follow statistics, matemathical strategies and so on, but with this simply strategy i can get some little profits
Activity: 4
For me i don't see any reason i will sell my coin after receiving it why because it might fall and i will loss my money the answer is no. Thats not the way it's done hodl and enjoy that's whats i need to say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
My strategy is to invest in coins when they are still little known in order to sell them at the peak of popularity in the future because as you can see, those coins that were in popularity are now at the bottom.
brand new
Activity: 0
Since I know that market is sleeping my strategy to make profit is to hold , and buy some tokens that been affected by the low trend in market. This will gaurantee a good profit when the market come back .
Activity: 7
At the moment, I almost do not use the long-term storage strategy. It seems to me that it is out of place in a falling market, because it brings losses.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I don't think that selling now is the best move. I would rather hold what I have and buy something more
if the situation is profitable, I think I better sell the coins that I have compared to hold them back. well, I've had so much experience in holding coins. well, besides, if the situation is still not profitable, I think holding it back is the best way to reduce loss.
That is why I use an ATH as price point that signifies selling. But trust me a lot of people when in an ATH dont do this, instead they think the price will keep going up. And sometimes it will but rest assured it must drop before going up again to surpass the ATH and go to a new ATH. I just feel buy simply selling at an ATH, it takes away all the guessing and whatnot
Activity: 10
Mine is similar to yours, though we all want to buy the bottom there is always the fact that we cannot predict for sure how the market is going to turn out so that way it is best to just hold through it all. When I buy the coins,I buy them with the mindset that I am not selling off any of it until I see another all time high of the coins, that is only when I sell.
if the situation is profitable, I think I better sell the coins that I have compared to hold them back. well, I've had so much experience in holding coins. well, besides, if the situation is still not profitable, I think holding it back is the best way to reduce loss.
Activity: 3
Awesome strategy, though it has its cons, employ this also but always have a stop loss target in case it goes otherwise
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
In the past I normally wait for market to crash before I will invest and i will wait for the market to grow before I will sell it back, but since the midddle of this year, market has been going down and continues to go down, right now i am just holding waiting for when things will go up again because i am in a huge lost.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
I map out my strategy based on what the market has to offer if i find it very much comfortable and convincing to buy with the fact that the coinhas value and potentials i go for it  and i sell when the price is low thats my own strategy
I usually hold my tokens. But whenever a token reaches its maximum price I set, I sell that token..
Well most in the community are doing the same, They would sure buy on an All time low and sell on the All time high, Rinse and repeat, Very simple strategy for a hodler, But there are some who surely risk they even sell on an ATL because they only believe that the price will surely drop, Well I really think there are no other system on how you can properly Buy and sell on the market of Cryptocurrency.
And it is that lack of predictive abilities that make it very important to have a system to follow. A sort of price system that one would follow to the letter even if market performance is telling you to do otherwise.
Pages:
Jump to: