Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your stratety in trading - page 4. (Read 1949 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 08, 2017, 11:59:20 AM
what is your stratety in trading
Very simple. I'm a long term trader. First, i will buy some altcoins -> put these coins on save wallets -> forget about these coins for months/years

You are not the only one who is trading like this, I don't know can we call this way of long term investment as trading. For me trading is constantly buying and selling, there patience when you wait couple days before you make a move, but investing and waiting for years before selling I don't see as trading.
My trading strategy is ordinary, when I see good news about some coins I research it, and if I see that a is a good thing I'm buying.
Now I hold my bitcoins and I do not plan to sell any time soon, I think price will rise more, so I have more time for some alts now, they are down and its good opportunity to buy some.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 08, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

I use martiangle strategy for cryptocurrency but scalper strategy for currency strategy. Cryptocurrency more like an investment but currency is my job, like or not make me happy. But crypto sometimes makes me panic sell, because their price falling down, again and again, need extra patience to hold. I try to understand real market combined with my skill and deal with the risk. Choose the right strategy and fix it on the real market makes us a real trader. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
August 08, 2017, 10:42:47 AM
Very simple. I'm a long term trader. First, i will buy some altcoins -> put these coins on save wallets -> forget about these coins for months/years
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 08, 2017, 10:21:24 AM
After losing a good amount of crypto and time on daytrading, I decided to go the more "safer" route since I always did the exact opposite of "buy low, sell high" because I was too impatient and I panic alot when prices drops even only at a slight amount. I pretty much buy cryptocurrencies that I believe has a future value when their prices dips or crashes, and don't sell. Just hold for the long run. This way I'm alot more mentally relaxed, and even at price dips or crashes I don't get nervous or something similar because I know it will always end up with a profit after a few years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 09:48:43 AM
There's no way someone is revealing a profitable trading strategy here. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2017, 09:45:27 AM
the best strategy is to pay attention and perform an analysis of price movements. Because then we can make some decisions appropriately.
Do not forget also to continue to be patient and not affected to the words of others. Because if not so could we be experiencing panic sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
August 08, 2017, 09:26:22 AM
For bitcoin, I'm not following a specific strategy. Just see myself as a holder. Trading bitcoin might make you lose more than you would probably earn. It's very volatile and I'm not gonna trade it actively once the volatility decrease.

For altcoins, I'm randomly trading them with respect to the support and resistance points I've detected.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
August 08, 2017, 08:51:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: