Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your take on homosexuality? - page 7. (Read 2992 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
I do not agree with the homosexuality relationship because I think it is against the rules, humans are created in pairs between men and women, not men with men, I also feel strange with this, what is good to making love with same???
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
January 23, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
I have nothing against homosexuals.  What I do have a problem with is the way it's constantly being pushed by the media in everyone's faces.  If I didn't know better, I'd think that at least a quarter of the population was gay judging by their representation on TV.
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 02:12:21 PM
I don't like homeseuality in general but jailing them and beating is very stupid... People can do whatever they want but they should not impose other people.
Activity: 13
January 23, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
people are not born homosexuals, Is homosexuality caused by environmental factors, such as upbringing, child molestation, an absent mother or affectionate father? Or is it something we're born with, an inherited trait, like skin or hair color?

Although there have been few studies on the cause of homosexuality, the debate seems to be divided, with scientists in one corner and religious fundamentalists in another.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 23, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Homosexuality is a romantic attraction between individuals of the same sex. which the act is strictly prohibited in the religion of Islam even including great sin.
Even animals are not resulting to homosexuality,  i wonder why Human Beings are rather engaging in those sort of things but i am not really one to judge if you feel you can find one and comfort in the arms of members of the same sex then go on. God is the only judge.
Activity: 11
January 23, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

Homosexuality is a romantic attraction between individuals of the same sex. which the act is strictly prohibited in the religion of Islam even including great sin.
Activity: 107
January 18, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
For most people in our country, gay sex is still like a strange creature, like aliens from outer space. Little is known about them. Besides because they are still closed, even the Indonesian people who still claim to uphold the noble culture of eastern, often still not accept that the homosexuals are among them.
In fact, likes or dislikes, people with this different sexual [orientation] sexual orientation exist in life, perhaps even around us. Normal human beings have sexual orientation of the opposite sex. A man is attracted to a woman, or vice versa, a woman is attracted to a man.
Activity: 184
January 18, 2018, 01:44:50 AM
It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed. I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?

However, I strongly dislike the fact that people go about promoting homosexuality. I don't think it's a good idea. The lifestyle doesn't just feel right.
I consider homosexuality is a disorder... it should be handled medically and if possible, spiritually (for those who believe) like other disorders.  Imagine encouraging people to be Fat because you think being fat is OK and cool.

Anyway, I want your opinion on this matter. Are you OK with Gays?
Homosexuality is wrong in terms of evolution, they cannot reproduce as a couple s to God wants that men and women to multiply. Being a gay is a choice.
Activity: 48
January 13, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
In my humble opinion, it's very bad. Why not live the way you ought to live?
Activity: 72
January 13, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
homosexuality is not natural,  and its against  my iwn belief,  but it is a crime to kill homosexuals.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 12:04:29 PM
what if plants or animals decided they are gay? nothing would remain alive anymore.
January 13, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
I think homosexuality is a deviation from the essence of man since created by god in pairs. if constantly it can change the order of human life, although it does not endanger themselves at the moment but one day can happen to posterity in the future. there needs to be a firm attitude to keep the family healthy, normal and fair behavior.

clearly something is not right. males have parts that fit into female parts, what do you conclude from this?
Activity: 18
January 13, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
I think homosexuality is a deviation from the essence of man since created by god in pairs. if constantly it can change the order of human life, although it does not endanger themselves at the moment but one day can happen to posterity in the future. there needs to be a firm attitude to keep the family healthy, normal and fair behavior.
January 13, 2018, 11:09:29 AM
I there's something wrong there.
Activity: 13
January 13, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
groups of people who have differences in sexual behavior and for me they are against fate as a human being and that is something that is strictly forbidden in my belief.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 07:43:34 AM
Rasa ketertarikan romantis dan atau seksual atau perilaku antara individu berjenis kelamin atau gender yang sama
Activity: 152
January 04, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
I am okay with gays as long as they are not harmful, Only thing to do is to accept the fact that they are exist in this world and the day they were born that's God gave to them for their personality, but sometimes they fight for it but other they accept and proud of being gay. Instead of hated them maybe we have to give them a chance and accept them of what they are.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
not disorder!!!! you can not say that
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
Gays are okay by being accepted in our society and nobody harm, we are born the way we born and that's their personality, They are not harmful as like us straight people in human sexuality, and gay people should be afforded all of the same rights and privileges as straight people, in every society.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 09:04:02 AM
I believe that everyone can chooses with whom he wants to live and who to love. Society must accept these people and treat them normally. After all, they are no different from other people.
Pages:
Jump to: