Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your take on the current market dwindling? - page 2. (Read 461 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Even if the negative mood, the projects continue to develop, there are new projects, I think the crypto world is developing, and the grow market is a matter of time.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Are you still optimistic that Cryptocurrencies price will soar again? Share your view.
For me, i am addicted to Blockchain/Cryptocuurecy ideology.

I try to be on the optimistic part. I can't predict the future though. That's too bad for me and my investments  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Market is slow down regularly from few months. That result many people loose their patience. But l think in 2019 it would be become a good example of good earnings in future. I think so.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Are you still optimistic that Cryptocurrencies price will soar again? Share your view.
before I start investing in crypto currency I understand and understand all the risks we will get in investing in crypto currencies and my confidence and patience make me optimistic that the crypto currency going forward will increase in its development
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Markets have always corrected. Some recoveries take longer than others.

Yes, I agree but this is going to be the longest time that cryptocurrency will recover if there is a chance that it will recover, so far it's bouncing back and forth with no clear indication that bull run is coming we will have to wait for a clear sign like the ETF approval other than that, it's still unclear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
of course I still have confidence and of course that is the hope that we will get I am sure because the crypto currency in my opinion is a future breakthrough by using advances in time and technology and one day it will become the currency that will be used in the economy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Not only crypto market, the traditional stock market is also under pressure and a lot of reputed stock company has lost huge value these days. Don't you think those will turn later? I think crypto will soar again and we will see new ATH for BTC too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I am not sure that the price can rise sharply but I understand that smooth price increases are quite real.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
The current cryptocurrency market is not stable enough to predict when it will be possible to raise prices. What you have to do now is to wait patiently.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Everyone must have their own opinions. In my opinion, the possibility for Soar again can still occur and for now still choose to hold the coins that I have. It may take a long time for the price to be soar again.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
yes i'm sure that sooner or later the crypto market will go up again, however i follow the crypto not only for the gain but also for passion
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
IMO, I do think crypto currencies will eventually recover. There are a number of events coming up this year, there might be some positive impacts to crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I am optimistic about crypto future and think that the prices will soar again. The thing is we won’t know when the market will pick up again. But for sure, this is a good time to buy the coins at a low price.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
natural things in the money market, if seen in previous years have already happened. What is certain is that we must believe that it will rise again later.
The market system fluctuates and is unlikely to always experience a bull run, just enjoy every process not too much thought.
Activity: 784
before starting an investment with a crypto currency investors will first understand all the risks that will be obtained, one of which is the price that cannot be predicted confidence and patience which will make the development of crypto currencies will develop and prices increase
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It is hard to predict when market will grow because of the markets manipulations but it will recover for sure and in my opinion, we are not going to see new all time highs in atleast 2 years. The days of high volatility are gone.  
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I have invested in cryptocurrency for several years. From the past data analysis, I think that cryptocurrency has climbed from the bottom, and as long as you can wait patiently, the bull market will definitely come.
It's not yet climbed but crypto still try to search its bottom value, some experts are believing in we have reached it and that's why some billionaires have tried to shill for bitcoin again.
Remember this is a speculation market and that means PnD will happen anytime.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Yes, those investments into blockchain and crypto world is what keeps me hopeful as well, we are not in a great situation right now that is true but at the same time we are improving our base so that next time bitcoin increases we wouldn't be unprepared for it.

If bitcoin was 20 thousand dollars today than we wouldn't drop as low as 3.5 thousand dollars and we would probably keep it above 8 thousand dollars thanks to the investments and funds allocated to crypto companies finding ways to sustain high prices for bitcoin. That is why the next bull run would be amazing since we would probably skyrocket to a price we are not really prepared for and be shocked but next time we will not drop as low as 3.5 again, same happened in 1400-250 times in 2014 when price moved high to 1400 and than droped to 250, we didn't moved to 1400, we moved to 20000 dollars and we didn't dropped to 250 we dropped to 3.5, same probably will happen on the next bull run as well.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

indeed, Crypto has not made any changes. but I believe that over time crypto will improve the situation for the better. so we don't need to worry first, if the market hasn't changed. just believe, over time the market will improve.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
I have invested in cryptocurrency for several years. From the past data analysis, I think that cryptocurrency has climbed from the bottom, and as long as you can wait patiently, the bull market will definitely come.
Pages:
Jump to: