Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading plan? - page 4. (Read 31358 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 18, 2019, 05:10:11 AM
I will choose short term trading or daily trading way because will be available to get profit every day, but long term trading is good and better when your asset could raised up more than 200% but you have patient for waiting about two or five months.
Activity: 574
January 18, 2019, 04:37:07 AM
Actually I don't have any specific plan when it comes to trading, I just follow a simple rules, "buy low sell high". Its applicable for holding and trading tokens. I usually use bitcoin and ethereum in my long term trading investment and my different altcoins and tokens for day trading. I usually preferred long term trading than day trading because it requires less attention and effort.
Activity: 546
January 18, 2019, 04:26:19 AM
Patience is naturally good but it will be better if you have the money that you can easily spend now. The time of the low market is the best period to invest in the cryptocurrencies. I have bought TRON and Lisk also and add coins to my portfolio.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
January 13, 2019, 05:52:42 PM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
The strategy is quite simple. You should be able to monitor the market movement closely with a reliable app like the coinmarketcap app. Then on the exchange, you should be able to specify trade limits bases on the market buy/sell history. Ensure you are not too greedy by setting too much high sell limits that may not be reached even in several months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 13, 2019, 05:48:56 PM
I have a plan for everyone to make as much money as possible. I do long-term investing and day trading. I try to maximize my portfolio with various coins in order to cover losses from others with income from some coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 13, 2019, 05:42:44 PM
My plan to keep my assets for a very long time, especially as the market shows that it can stand still or fall for a very long time, it makes no sense to sell its assets right now. You have to wait a few years and get your profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 13, 2019, 04:17:09 PM
I used to follow some strategies to get more profit. To be honest, i go with no strategy these days. I mean, the current market situation doesn’t even allow you to have a strategy at all. Everything changes real quick. I just don’t sell anything. I’m waiting.
Activity: 490
January 13, 2019, 04:16:30 PM
My trading plan isn't difficult, but you know, I am sure that crypto currency is too risky instrument, so my strategy is risky as well.
Apart the fact that crypto is volatile, I use margin trading! That's a double effect of risk!
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 04:15:07 PM
In this market , I buy somewhere in the 5% of the Deposit , and if the coin falls , I try to buy more and with the growth I take profit and rest from the coin, I had only 2-3 transactions unprofitable for 2018, the main thing is to enter into the coin!
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 22, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
I decided to buy some ETH and zCash for long investments. I try to short BTC every week. But this doesn't work now. To be honest, I'm a little confused.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 04:58:22 PM
I am doing short term trading in bear market. There are some low cap tokens in small exchanges and some of them pumped hard like 5x 10x so i am trying to earn money from these tokens. In bear market we have to find our way to earn money. I am not doing any long term trading. I think that means buying and holding.
Activity: 308
November 22, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
well I have 2 strategies for short and long position, of course for a long investment I choose only the top coins , and for short all the coins!)
Activity: 450
November 13, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

I have not enough balance for long term trading. I had a small amount balance so I like to trade short term trading. It gives me small profit. I am happy to get small profit.
Activity: 154
November 13, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
I prefer short term trading. It's better for me to sell and then buy again, than to wait a long time.
Activity: 700
November 01, 2018, 02:44:07 PM
I analyze all blockchain projects and based on this analysis decide whether to buy them or not. If the project has a capitalization of less than 100 million and there should be news about the new partnership - I buy it.
a very good plan, before we decide to invest we really have to analyze the project first because there are many scam projects now and there are also many coins that don't develop so we have to be careful when choosing coins.
My advice is that it's better to buy coins that are already strong on the market, such as Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
November 01, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
I analyze all blockchain projects and based on this analysis decide whether to buy them or not. If the project has a capitalization of less than 100 million and there should be news about the new partnership - I buy it.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
Of course I use short-term transactions , I still try to buy when there is a hard dump , and buy and sell when there is a rebound !
Activity: 196
October 31, 2018, 04:36:21 PM
Simple trading strategy for short term buy coins at a very cheap price during pumps and dumps and sell it when value of coins increases. This is generally what they do by most traders here to make easy money which futuristics of awaits.
Activity: 921
October 31, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
I have invested in several altcoins in the long run. My plan is simple, bought cheap sold expensive. Always keep track of your coins, as it is possible at this point they are pumped.
Activity: 644
October 31, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
To make a decision using a long-term strategy or daily trading that I see from market conditions. If market conditions decline, I will use a long-term strategy and generate profits in the future. But if prices go up it is better to do day trading.
Pages:
Jump to: