Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 32. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 04:50:58 AM
Where do you guys utilize LENDING? I do it on Poloniex a bit, but the rates aren't that high at the moment? How do you strategize lending?
Activity: 504
September 18, 2017, 05:41:01 PM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

i don't aggre for get any loss. first i selected some coin that future is good and perfect for long run. if i see market is down i don't sell it wait for high. if i guess this coin price can be over down i sell it and wait for buy.
It seems to me that even if today we are very busy with the Bitcoin trade, then even the current price fluctuations can be very decently earned. it is precisely the spread of prices that give this opportunity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 09:16:02 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

i don't aggre for get any loss. first i selected some coin that future is good and perfect for long run. if i see market is down i don't sell it wait for high. if i guess this coin price can be over down i sell it and wait for buy.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 17, 2017, 08:13:48 AM
I allocate my fund as 20% BTC, 20% ETH and the rest fund for altcoin with low cap
I hold 100% and believe that ETH is the best investment. I believe the next few months will reach the price of 0.1 BTC.
What do you think? Huh
Activity: 114
September 17, 2017, 08:09:20 AM
I allocate my fund as 20% BTC, 20% ETH and the rest fund for altcoin with low cap
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
September 17, 2017, 08:00:29 AM
My trading strategi is always use technical analysis and price action. Buy and sell when the price oversold and overbought in daily chart. Use indikator RSI and Moving Average. Daily trading or swing trader is more profitable in Bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 04:24:19 AM

When I analyze my results, I realize that I have done more by buying and holding. Are you going to be out of the market during the biggest run
 Many people are bored and upset if their investments do not show profits in less than a few days.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 09, 2017, 11:35:39 AM
The current trading strategy that I recommend trying to do right now is the buy and hold strategy, this strategy is mostly used in stocks.  We buy and hold a stock until the prices went up then we sell that stock at a higher price,  it takes a lot of time and patience to accomplish this long waiting game of buy and hold but the good thing about this is it guarantees you that you have a good amount of stocks at hand to be traded once it hit the price you want.
I think it is better strategy if you are supposed to get huge extra bucks but it takes time and patience too. You are absolutely right that it is alike to stocks. Get some bitcoins; hold them for a long time, as the markets are going up and up, wait for a good time. Sell it and get and amazing profit.
Activity: 477
September 09, 2017, 12:07:10 AM
I always sell when I grow up a bit. Then buy again when the price drops.
I always base on 10% profit and sell it right away. By doing this I am not losing money in trading even if the profit margin increases if it is accumulated
You feel missed out when it never dips to your previous levels and you may miss a golden chance to make 10X on your investment.
The high volatility of bitcoin makes anything could happen. I was experienced that condition. Sell too early then buy too early makes me lost some of my bitcoin. Don't let your emotional influence your decision. Just follow your rule buy low and sell high
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 11:58:10 PM
I always base on 10% profit and sell it right away. By doing this I am not losing money in trading even if the profit margin increases if it is accumulated
You feel missed out when it never dips to your previous levels and you may miss a golden chance to make 10X on your investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 11:21:50 PM
The current trading strategy that I recommend trying to do right now is the buy and hold strategy, this strategy is mostly used in stocks.  We buy and hold a stock until the prices went up then we sell that stock at a higher price,  it takes a lot of time and patience to accomplish this long waiting game of buy and hold but the good thing about this is it guarantees you that you have a good amount of stocks at hand to be traded once it hit the price you want.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2017, 11:16:36 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
September 01, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Well, a greats strategy would be to lay off a while from trading. Don't go trading time after time. Chill for a while, let yourself relax and don't think too much about the prices. Better to study how the currency works in months then years. Might be too much of a wait but worth it. Just go and trade with intervals ranging for 1-2 months. Hope this helps. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 260
September 01, 2017, 10:27:44 AM
I enjoy the thrill of margin trading  Cheesy Been mostly in red but the P/L is getting better day by day as I learn.  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 01, 2017, 10:25:04 AM
I use only 1 strategy. And never lose! Wait when people interesting about some coin. Like now we have etc. I dont need to known why price get high. But more people buy like crazy with hope x2 x3. I only need 10% profit. Buy and sell same time. one trade per month still better than hold money in bank
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 01, 2017, 10:06:21 AM
I'm trying to get a great deal of capital to be able to invest long term on altcoin that I consider potential and I will forget it for 2 years. I think this would be great for busy people because they sure would not have time to pay attention to the cryptoucurrency market.
Activity: 28
September 01, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
My Trading strategy is keeping charts simple & neat.

I follow Dow theory & price action  Strategy with the help of few indicators,but the base is price action .
 First find the trend of that particular script and then wait for the swing high or swing low to form as per the trending cycle and then wait for the respective candlestick pattern to appear over there and then enter on confirmation of volume with the break of high or low of that confirming candle.
Apart from all these i also follow chart pattern like triangle,rounding bottom,double & triple bottom's and top's.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 03:57:18 AM
don't trade for a year!

shoud have not trade for 5 year from that time.

just buy bitcoin once you have extra fiat money.
Activity: 56
August 16, 2017, 06:45:57 AM
basic strategy for trading for what im doing now in the present was I bought bitcoin at low price and never buy at high price
Activity: 33
August 12, 2017, 10:21:05 AM
I'm trying to search for typical tech.analysis figures like Flag and Head and Shoulders (™). On MOEX Futures and Options market that strategy provides about 3-5% average profit from trade.
Pages:
Jump to: