Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 44. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 18, 2017, 05:27:42 AM
My simple trading altcoins strategy is buy on support are and sell on resistance area
it will work for the altcoins that has large capitalization,
and the other strategy trading is arbitrage, if there are different price between exchangers
 unfortunately it can not happening every time.
Yeah your right arbitage can't make anytime because if you see an nice difference price like X-COIN has 50sats in c-cex and in Yobit its 75sats. But unconditionally you didn't know how fast is there transaction can confirmed,  So arbitage can't work anytime just buy low | sell high.

Also i have some new one that i learned from my sensei its called "Sizing" (Averaging down) example X-COIN if you have 1BTC divide it by four so it would be 0.25BTC, then you buy X-COIN @100sats worth of 0.25BTC then x-coin dumps to 50sats, so you just need to buy again @50sats worth of 0.25BTC, then your current price is just now 75sats, so if 75sats achieved your 0.5BTC is now safe and if its back to 100sats you can earn a profit worth of 0.25BTC.

Did you get it ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2017, 04:34:13 AM
play trading should require a great hunch. Well, I always make predictions before bed, so when I woke up, I could immediately see the results. Well, I did it against the coin being dropped them, so, sometimes the price goes up when I woke up. Well, sometimes it worked.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
April 18, 2017, 03:39:35 AM
My simple trading altcoins strategy is buy on support are and sell on resistance area
it will work for the altcoins that has large capitalization,
and the other strategy trading is arbitrage, if there are different price between exchangers
 unfortunately it can not happening every time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 18, 2017, 03:34:41 AM
My trading strategy is the normal strategy thats what the ordinary trader do I buy altcoin who the price is cheap and then I wait the price to increase before I sell it to make profit. But before I do that I make a research to know if the coin I want to buy have potenital to increase.  If you want to become successful trader make a resesrch because those people dont do research the result is failed. It is your choice what strategy did you use.
that's the best tools before entering the trade better to equip with knowledge and understanding as there's a lots of coins which been developed and its hard to pick which project have the big potentials to rise up its value, study and apply those knowledge because experience will teach you how to grow inside this industry.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 18, 2017, 02:58:00 AM
My trading strategy is the normal strategy thats what the ordinary trader do I buy altcoin who the price is cheap and then I wait the price to increase before I sell it to make profit. But before I do that I make a research to know if the coin I want to buy have potenital to increase.  If you want to become successful trader make a resesrch because those people dont do research the result is failed. It is your choice what strategy did you use.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 17, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

In altcoins you cannot afford to hold it for a long term as if price starts falling then there is a full possibility that it may not recover so in that case its good to sell your coins even if you have made some loss to avoid huge loss by holding it longer.

That is really present in most of the altcoins especially those coins freshed from ICO. Taking advantage of their pumps and dumps must be on regular basis since even for a seconds, a big price movement can happen. That's how hard and heavy the price volatility in terms of altcoins.

But there are certain alts that is good for long term holding at least based on my own preferences. One good example is NEM/XEM. Price movement here have slow phase so to feel profit here, it needs lots of bags of purchase. Basically try to be a whale Smiley. Im holding this coin for over a year now which I bought at below 500 sats (others avail this at 300 sats) and now the current price is sitting at 2,000 sats.

There are also other coins that is reasonable for long term holding. Just do some deep research about this.
Activity: 364
April 17, 2017, 04:05:13 PM
my favorite strategy without a doubt is the short put, short call, or both together (ie short strangle).   in other words, selling options naked.  before you say this is stupid/dangerous/risky based on what someone has told you - i will tell you that it's true, it can be stupid/risky/dangerous if done wrong. 
by wrong I mean:
1) not knowing the underlying well. 
2) not knowing how to manage it properly. 
3) not know the worst case scenarios of every trade you place. 
4) not having enough capital.
5) not knowing how much of your portfolio to allocate to these types of trades.
6) not knowing the impact of earnings while this trade is on.
7) not knowing the type of environment to avoid or lessen exposure to this type of strategy.
so as you can see, this is not a beginner's strategy.  but when you become more experienced with options and have enough capital, you realize that it's a great, high  probability of success strategy to at least consider.    
feel free to watch yourself live in your real trading account trade these strategies and deal with all the above mentioned  points.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
April 17, 2017, 12:18:49 PM
i buy on 1 sat and sel over 500 sat oshi hahahaha
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
April 17, 2017, 08:27:55 AM
My trading is strategy is very simple , I buy altcoin the price is cheap and then I will sell it if the coin pump or increase to make a profit. This strategy is very effective many traders also uese this strategy. There are many strategies you follow its your choice who strategies you pick . I also make a research before buying coin to know if they have potential to increase or not. I also make a research before I sell the coin I have because I want to know if this coin have more increase .
to me my trading strategy is very simple i play gambling with some planing and strategy, i try my best to withdraw my invested amount through profit and then continue with the profit.
i think it will already be a very right decision that if you are playing gambling with some planing or strategy, as gambling is really a very risky way of making money therefore you need to very much careful while making money in gambling.
to me i think planing is not only important for gambling but for trading and investment you also need to have good planing, so that you can get a good return from your investment and trading.
He is a lucky boy, so he is making a profit in gambling. Don't know what planning and strategy he is making to win money in gambling. According to me, there is no strategy will work in gambling. But trading and investment will require more planning and strategy. We can not do this blindly. Altcoin trading will give us some decent profit in short period.

In gambling there is no working strategy, the whole game is based only on excitement and luck. In altcoin or bitcoin, you can act almost like everywhere to buy when cheaper and sell when more expensive.
Thats only a basic thing on trading on either bitcoin or altcoins it does give us profits specially on long term when we are doing on it very well and yes it does really need knowledge and skills to do so not on comparing on pure gambling which we almost rely on purely luck. In my trading strategy its not only a basic thing or skills like most others said buy low and sell high,it may sound simple but in reality its very hard to execute and hard to know on when is the right time to do such action.

Predicting the exact price drop is difficult, but over time, the experience of this action is much better. The main thing is not to give way to panic or emotions.

No one can always predict correctly the price increase or decrease of the bitcoin/ altcoins for trading. The main thing is that in the event of loss be patient and hope to get the direction back in favor of yours.

In altcoins you cannot afford to hold it for a long term as if price starts falling then there is a full possibility that it may not recover so in that case its good to sell your coins even if you have made some loss to avoid huge loss by holding it longer.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 17, 2017, 08:20:29 AM
My trading is strategy is very simple , I buy altcoin the price is cheap and then I will sell it if the coin pump or increase to make a profit. This strategy is very effective many traders also uese this strategy. There are many strategies you follow its your choice who strategies you pick . I also make a research before buying coin to know if they have potential to increase or not. I also make a research before I sell the coin I have because I want to know if this coin have more increase .
to me my trading strategy is very simple i play gambling with some planing and strategy, i try my best to withdraw my invested amount through profit and then continue with the profit.
i think it will already be a very right decision that if you are playing gambling with some planing or strategy, as gambling is really a very risky way of making money therefore you need to very much careful while making money in gambling.
to me i think planing is not only important for gambling but for trading and investment you also need to have good planing, so that you can get a good return from your investment and trading.
He is a lucky boy, so he is making a profit in gambling. Don't know what planning and strategy he is making to win money in gambling. According to me, there is no strategy will work in gambling. But trading and investment will require more planning and strategy. We can not do this blindly. Altcoin trading will give us some decent profit in short period.

In gambling there is no working strategy, the whole game is based only on excitement and luck. In altcoin or bitcoin, you can act almost like everywhere to buy when cheaper and sell when more expensive.
Thats only a basic thing on trading on either bitcoin or altcoins it does give us profits specially on long term when we are doing on it very well and yes it does really need knowledge and skills to do so not on comparing on pure gambling which we almost rely on purely luck. In my trading strategy its not only a basic thing or skills like most others said buy low and sell high,it may sound simple but in reality its very hard to execute and hard to know on when is the right time to do such action.

Predicting the exact price drop is difficult, but over time, the experience of this action is much better. The main thing is not to give way to panic or emotions.

No one can always predict correctly the price increase or decrease of the bitcoin/ altcoins for trading. The main thing is that in the event of loss be patient and hope to get the direction back in favor of yours.
Activity: 141
April 17, 2017, 07:24:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 17, 2017, 06:54:37 AM

Activity: 121
April 17, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 17, 2017, 06:35:59 AM

yes, I also do it, before you buy altcoin, you have to observe price and the possibility to getting advantage that more great, and then you sell when the price is high. it is simple way to trade, other than that, you must have knowlege about trade and invest. and not only doing invest or trade in one place with all our money, and then you have look good time for sell that, it's very requires patience and skill, because we all know, all we do certainly have a risk, then if you have a strategy and skill, it will minimize the risk of loss..but the core of the trade is that you buy at a low price and selling it when prices are high, then you will get benefit, ..  Grin Grin Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2017, 06:01:10 AM
Activity: 378
April 17, 2017, 05:44:45 AM
to me i think planing is not only important for gambling but for trading and investment you also need to have good planing, so that you can get good return from your investment and trading.
Activity: 504
April 17, 2017, 05:15:25 AM
good forex trading or altcoin necessarily have same strategy, but in altcoin trade would require a more thorough analysis to trade
Activity: 362
Newbie in online currency , love learning
April 17, 2017, 04:11:43 AM
Mine is very simple. Buy when stable low price point is visible. And sell in volatile rallies . Or just hold long term for investment purposes. And yes I was able to make profits.

Same, since I was not a professional trader. I am only like guessing. Basing from the movement in the price. I am based on the buy and sell wall, If I can see that there are huge buy wall, then I add 1 sat with that. then when I have the coin. I am now looking at the sell wall. Then I subtract 1 sat with that. meaning I am only into the buy/sell wall. Usually I consider that a wall if the price before it reaches my bid/ask is 1BTC. Luckily, I am earning from that strategy and Im comfortable using that since I've started learning trading.
I think you can do much better by taking most of the guess work out of your trading equation by embracing some proven and tested indicators especially those ones that tends to highlight good entry and exit prices. Do you know of any of such indicators, if not simply ask, the wheels have already been invented long ago, no need trying to invent another wheel or enhance inefficiency by ignoring it.

I can do this on forex but cant do in altcoin trading.
altcoin trading is a bit different on that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 17, 2017, 04:04:10 AM
Trade with patient..wait the prize go down and buy bunch of alts coin then sell it when the prize go up. Just be patient and dont be too greedy. Many peopke hold to long the alts.but for me. Buy and sell wtleast i gain profit on it.
yes no doubt about this that you need to remain as too much patient while trading bitcoin, as some time the price of bitcoin remain very stable and you will wait for a long time but you do not have to lose heart and must wait for some more time when the price of bitcoin will start increasing.
yes while trading bitcoin you must be patient, because some time the price of bitcoins start decreasing which turn people in panic so in such kind of situation you need to be more patient and not go sell your bitcoin in panic like situation.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
April 16, 2017, 04:14:45 PM
Trade with patient..wait the prize go down and buy bunch of alts coin then sell it when the prize go up. Just be patient and dont be too greedy. Many peopke hold to long the alts.but for me. Buy and sell wtleast i gain profit on it.
yes no doubt about this that you need to remain as too much patient while trading bitcoin, as some time the price of bitcoin remain very stable and you will wait for a long time but you do not have to lose heart and must wait for some more time when the price of bitcoin will start increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: