Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your trading strategy? - page 92. (Read 304648 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 23, 2016, 10:31:20 PM
it depends on what you are daytrader or amateur trader,

for daytrader - professional trader, they would catch every opportunity to trade even $0.01 profits, so that better to have a good trading bot.

and for amateur trader, usually they do not trade every day even week, they earn big profits that means only the spread is large enough, then they trade.

Good point mate, I hope I can learn this from here, really wanted to gain from trading business. thank you
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
February 23, 2016, 10:22:08 PM
it depends on what you are daytrader or amateur trader,

for daytrader - professional trader, they would catch every opportunity to trade even $0.01 profits, so that better to have a good trading bot.

and for amateur trader, usually they do not trade every day even week, they earn big profits that means only the spread is large enough, then they trade.
Activity: 518
February 23, 2016, 09:20:34 PM
I'm pretty sure most of the people here probably know my method and is probably has practiced this method for years. My method is not a secret, it is kind of "buy low, sell high".
Honestly, I'm still a newbie to trading. But I have been trading since 2 years ago... not really suitable for me though.
Lol it's not a method at all , it's just a classic trading basic.
Everyone understands that if you buy something for low and then sell them for high price it would be a nice profit.
But how you do that buy when low and sell when high, saying like that much easier than done.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2016, 08:33:26 PM
I'm using a martingale strategy in my bot.
like when the buy order filled, it will create sell order (qty varies per buy filled) and 3% above the buy filled price and a new 2x qty buy order 3% below the last buy filled.
If the second buy order filled again, the sell order will be cancelled, then repeat the process above.

the above is profitable when the price is going up., then have another bot that do in reverse, so you make profit in any price direction.
Not like in gambling that your fund can be totally wipe out, in trading the worse scenario is you gain the other currency.
Activity: 644
February 23, 2016, 07:24:27 AM
i trade like all people buy low and waiiit to the price to get higher and then boom sell all and welcome profit :p it can take days but it beter than saving them in wallet

It's simple dude every body use to do buy when price is low and  use to sell when price is high. But you can bitcoin at present situation dude. Due to halving.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 22, 2016, 03:00:48 PM
I'm pretty sure most of the people here probably know my method and is probably has practiced this method for years. My method is not a secret, it is kind of "buy low, sell high".
Honestly, I'm still a newbie to trading. But I have been trading since 2 years ago... not really suitable for me though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 02:36:17 PM
i trade like all people buy low and waiiit to the price to get higher and then boom sell all and welcome profit :p it can take days but it beter than saving them in wallet
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 21, 2016, 11:32:22 AM
I use high low chart for a weeks before..then order buy 10% actual price..need patient then if i get the coin order sell 20%..always works for me..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 21, 2016, 05:55:30 AM
the best trading strategy in order to make more bitcoin is to be always aware of the market.

- when bitcoin price is moving, move your investment to bitcoin and start trading (buy low sell high)
- when bitcoin price stopped and reached an stable state, move your investment in altcoin market and trade there(buy lose sell high)
- come back and forth to earn the maximum amount.

the saying buy low sell high is just a "vérité de Lapalisse"
it is exactly the same if I advice you to buy the winning tickets in the lottery.

Look at my U2cloudmining system:
you have 6 possibilities to act:
claim for free shares with a bonus
sell with a bonus
re-invest with a bonus
claim for free VIP shares
buy shares without a bonus
do nothing and wait and see... (lol)

The strategy is to do what is the best for you and it is changing becausr it depends on what the other traders do.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 21, 2016, 05:07:30 AM
the best trading strategy in order to make more bitcoin is to be always aware of the market.

- when bitcoin price is moving, move your investment to bitcoin and start trading (buy low sell high)
- when bitcoin price stopped and reached an stable state, move your investment in altcoin market and trade there(buy lose sell high)
- come back and forth to earn the maximum amount.
Activity: 434
February 21, 2016, 04:29:02 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

i dont think trader use strategy when trading bitcoin,the only one who called as strategy is how they looking for information about price increase,and they will decide how much and how long they trade bitcoins.
No need to check the chart and all dude.  Generally traders use acquire the bitcoin when the price is low and just selling when it is high dude.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
February 21, 2016, 04:14:40 AM
Let's see the LakeBTC's graceful charts, during this period when drop $2 per rise $1  Angry

How do you keep the profit? If cant, how do you stop loss? please share your strategy with me, thanks!

i dont think trader use strategy when trading bitcoin,the only one who called as strategy is how they looking for information about price increase,and they will decide how much and how long they trade bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 20, 2016, 12:37:01 PM
i have no strategy,for bitcoin trading i dont use strategy,just like ordinary traders,buy when the price low,and sell when the price high,simple. but i dont think its can applicable to altcoin trading.

it's a strategy, if you not have strategy you will buy bitcoin when you want, and you will sell when you want, you can sell your bitcoin at low price and buy back at highest price

The best trading strategy is just to buy and hold the bitcoin. We are not good at trading at all. Most of us will lose money to the exchanges.

that is one easy way to hold for the long term investment.

but if you want to earn a daily profit you have to stay aware of the market at all times with all kind of bots and alerts in order to buy low in the dips and sell high again after the rise.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 20, 2016, 10:59:28 AM
i have no strategy,for bitcoin trading i dont use strategy,just like ordinary traders,buy when the price low,and sell when the price high,simple. but i dont think its can applicable to altcoin trading.

it's a strategy, if you not have strategy you will buy bitcoin when you want, and you will sell when you want, you can sell your bitcoin at low price and buy back at highest price

The best trading strategy is just to buy and hold the bitcoin. We are not good at trading at all. Most of us will lose money to the exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 09:46:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
February 16, 2016, 05:13:42 PM

How do you know when the price is low? Is it low when it drops by $10 or maybe $50? If you buy at -50 what if it goes to -70? Do you buy more or wait? It's not that simple.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 16, 2016, 12:49:08 PM
but it's better for you always analyze every want to buy or sell. because we did not know that the price may fall very far.

Activity: 464
February 16, 2016, 12:39:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2016, 08:53:40 AM
In the last year, I stopped betting on the BTC price on its own, but rather on the price differences between exchanges (arbitrage).
Although the profit is not so huge as buying low, selling high - it`s much more predictable and you can earn money even though the price
is falling down.

yah. you take advantage slightly. but it is an ongoing thing. you are a smart and frugal. you know little by little then you will be rich. you will be rich in a long time but it was definitely !!! I like the way you work.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 16, 2016, 07:50:46 AM
In the last year, I stopped betting on the BTC price on its own, but rather on the price differences between exchanges (arbitrage).
Although the profit is not so huge as buying low, selling high - it`s much more predictable and you can earn money even though the price
is falling down.

Yeah, I am also do the same thing.
arbitration more safe than trading, almost zero risk IMO  Grin..

Yeah i like this idea even i will try doing it since the risk is being minimized unless like predication or other gambling where you end up losing all your bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: