Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your underrated Coin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoin - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Who hold their coins from airdrop will receive Oyster Shell tokens now.
Very nice from them. I like the coin, interesting project for replacing adds.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I really like Streamr Datacoin (DATA). It is not that low capped coin, but I consider it undervalued in comparison with the other DAG coins like IOTA, Raiblocks, Enigma, because DATA is cheaper and they have a working product for a long time, which the rest don't have.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I'm really looking forward to Aion launch. I think 3.0 blockchains have a very bright future this year. Aeternity looks as well very promising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I think that the growth of Oyster (PRL) is due to the fact that after the ICO the bounty members of the company and some coin holders just sold them. How can we talk about the success of the project if they did not collect the hardcap on the ICO?
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you mean by underrated, this means that it has been overlooked or treated like it will have no value in the future. We can see a lot of alternate coins that has no value when they are listed on exchanges and receives no hype or does not have any supporters. This situations still happens because they may have been overlooked for not campaigning or not having support of famous crypto reviewers but once supporters knew about their platform and the effect they have on the Cryptocurrency Industry, they may have achieved a sudden surge in price and may surpass their starting value.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Mine has to be AChain (ACT), hasn't gotten much publicity but definitely a solid team and already successful DApps and POC
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
The most underrated Altcoin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoin is:
Oyster Protocol PRL
After the mega bloodbath happened this early days of February, PRL had been almost on the ground again but it is pumping 2 days now behind our back and only few people had noticed that it is indeed an underrated coin that will be soon placed on CMC's first page and would be the next Top Altcoin in the market.
Today is it's the second time of being the top gainer of the day on CMC.

What can you say about this?
What's your underrated coin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoins?
Most undervalued coin in the market would be NEO,becaue it has more powerful platform than ethereum and has the same community to what bitcoin has.It is the chinese's ethereum because literally it is a v2.0 of ethereum or an upgraded version of ethereum.But people doesnt seems to understand how these NEP5 neo based tokens are better than the ERC20 tokens of ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
OysterPearl is a low marketcap hidden gem that combines DAG technology of the IOTA Tangle and the smart contract technology of the Ethereum blockchain. I like this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
The most underrated Altcoin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoin is:
Oyster Protocol PRL
After the mega bloodbath happened this early days of February, PRL had been almost on the ground again but it is pumping 2 days now behind our back and only few people had noticed that it is indeed an underrated coin that will be soon placed on CMC's first page and would be the next Top Altcoin in the market.
Today is it's the second time of being the top gainer of the day on CMC.

What can you say about this?
What's your underrated coin that has the potential to be the next Top Altcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: