Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your very deep question in life? - page 8. (Read 14784 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is God really exist? why should I trust a being that is not visible in the human eye?

Yes! God really exist. Without Him, no universe, life and humans will be existing. He is the reason of all why we all exist.

You should not only focus or rely on what you are seeing but also on what you feel. God is always watching us or he is omniscient.
Just take the example: We cannot see love but we can feel it. So where is this emotions came from? It's from God because God is Love. Smiley
Activity: 34
When Lambo? When moon ?  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 140
What do I want from myself and what do I want from others? And also do these desires coincide and will I disappoint someone again?
I do not know if these are deep questions)
Activity: 15
Why there is always war in other country? Why not promote peace than tragedy?
Activity: 24
- Why America always support Israel?
- Why can the real mother kill her own child?
Activity: 49
We think that all the things started with big bang, but for me the question is: why? If was a God, why he create the universe? And new question rise up: who create God? What is space, in his inner matrix? Have a good Sunday  Grin
Activity: 63
Is God really exist? why should I trust a being that is not visible in the human eye?
Humans have free will my friend. God given us the choices, whether it is good or bad. Because of that, some are abusing of their freewill and the result is we are making bad things and sometimes we are not aware of our actions.

Both nations must talk about their conflict. There is no problem that can be fixed in good discussions. But if both of their interest conflicts each other, war will be endless.
Activity: 29
When will the evil in this world come to an end ?, and when will the State of Israel stop invading Palestine?
If you have a very deep questions in life, please post it here.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: