Pages:
Author

Topic: What is yours opinion in XRP Coin ? - page 3. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 26, 2020, 09:44:06 AM
In my opinion XRP is a  Ripple is a technology that's act as both a crypto currency and a digital payment network for financial network payment.

The almost more people will be use to XRP Coin the tarding investment and others others realting so it's a High value on the Coin in Market crypto, I hope this Coin will more increased the valu on crypto Market 🙂

Ya  Ripple  is the one of most top 10 coin on the crypto marketing because it's will be high valu of on crytpo marketing so it's XRP coin  it's incredible in  coin valu  Future
In the my word the Ripple is the best coin of the market crypto marketing the Ripple will be is owned platform this service more serculation on the XRP, I I hope it's will be incredibly in marketing valu
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 26, 2020, 09:25:27 AM
In my opinion XRP is a  Ripple is a technology that's act as both a crypto currency and a digital payment network for financial network payment.

The almost more people will be use to XRP Coin the tarding investment and others others realting so it's a High value on the Coin in Market crypto, I hope this Coin will more increased the valu on crypto Market 🙂

Ya  Ripple  is the one of most top 10 coin on the crypto marketing because it's will be high valu of on crytpo marketing so it's XRP coin  it's incredible in  coin valu  Future
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
October 26, 2020, 09:15:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: