Pages:
Author

Topic: What just happened? - page 4. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 03:50:54 PM
I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?
9 years of trendline had just been broken by last night dump
I think it's a sign that it can go down further.
12% a day is too much for me to handle any more. I may come back another time.
I want to believe that this is really the bottom, and then there will be a change of trend, but judging from some signs - it makes no sense, because no type of analysis can determine or give an understanding when the market will recover.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
November 15, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
The drop has even gone further , a moon will come soon ,but I hope the moon is large enough to be called moon .When we hit rock bottom, there is no other place to go than move upward.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:16:30 PM
What I am seeing is that a lot of people waited for the opportunity for the slight increase. They sold their coin and I think the price drop is not over yet. Expect the worst this coming weekend as coins worth billions of dollar will be on sale. Maybe this is the worst weekend for all of us who were hodling crypto. Hopefully, my gut feeling is wrong but basing it on the news, its not looking good for all of us.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 03:12:01 PM
I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?

A major withdrawal just happened in Crypto, I see it as manipulations, from $220b there about to $191b, thats massive.
By the way, already 184b. If the coinmarketcap is not lying, then the capitalization simply decreases every hour. This is most likely due to the fact that big whales started withdrawing cryptocurrency to Fiat. I don’t think it’s a manipulation.Most likely we are now really moving to the bottom.real bottom.Still, don't panic.We need to wait a bit can all recover and the price will be higher than the one that was yesterday.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
9 years of trendline had just been broken by last night dump
I think it's a sign that it can go down further.
12% a day is too much for me to handle any more. I may come back another time.
Activity: 924
November 15, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
Market drop without reason and i think it will be the last dip in this year, after this dip we will see the bull run in december. Believe me, buy now and don't miss this kind opportunity to buy more and in the next year your investment will grow more than 3 times.
Activity: 183
November 15, 2018, 01:53:45 PM
The reason for the significant decrease in the price of BTC is an increase in people who begin to not believe in BTC or Crypto. They were rather frustrated by what happened so they sold their BTC at a cheap price because they panicked, this was called panic sell.
Hopefully people like this don't multiply. they were supposed to arrest their BTC, they even went panicked and sold it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 15, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
Read this statement, in one of the authoritative groups in the Telegram- "there are several Theories on the market now, but one of the main threats to the cue ball comes from Craig Wright, read his last tweet-call (" https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1062751765601361923
Activity: 462
November 15, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
this is a normal thing that happens, but according to the news that I got, this was caused by the BCH hardfork, that's all I can say
Activity: 298
November 15, 2018, 12:30:18 PM
The encryption war without smoke was obviously manipulated. Many people have lost their funds. At present, the market is dropping rapidly. Please do not invest. Wait for market stability.
Activity: 672
November 15, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

The recent price drop has been attributed to the bitcoin cash fork. A lot of people sell their crypto to have a share of the bitcoin cash fork. According to a crypto news I read, the news made it known that bitcoin cash fork caused the sudden plunge of crypto market.
Activity: 994
November 15, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
price reduction in my opinion is very reasonable when I see a significant price drop like this I remember in 2015, but we have to keep positive thinking because everything will get better after the next 1 or 2 years
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
Yes, I am quite surprised by the development of the market at the moment. Everything is red. When all the assessments of major investors think that the last months of the year the value of bitcoin increased. I think this is the whale trap wanting to panic investors again. We will soon see the waves on the price chart of the bitcoin, when its value has broken the $ 6000 level
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
There is some war between miners.  Because of that some guys selling their bitcoin and they are buying some hashpower etc. Because of these news and selling prices dumped . That is very sad too see that kind of thing in crypto market. Crypto should be decentralised but people can manipulate the market easily.
Activity: 532
November 15, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
The BTC falls to 900$ and it causes the entire market to drop along with it. This is an unhappy message for all of us as we are experiencing a bearish downturn of the market. In the future, I fear it will continue to fall as the 6000$ support has been broken
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 15, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
I think the manipulator organizations have come back and they are making investors panic again. The market has come to an end and we should get rid of it as soon as possible. If we go away, the whale will die because of holding too many altcoins. It's also a strategy for us to deal with them.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
It seems very similar to the early stock market. Tycoons who made fortunes at the start use their wealth to create monopolies and alliances. They control the markets and manipulate it until the government pushes back with regulations. This kind of fighting in crypto will likely result in a big crackdown on alt coins and unregulated exchanges.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
My friend told me that this was caused by BCH, but I don't know if this is true, because I have not collected too much information about this type of news!
Activity: 308
November 15, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
Let's hope that this is another manipulation, and soon the market will recover. I agree that this situation is a bit similar to the situation in November 2017, not only the fall, but also the manipulation of bitcoin cash.
I don't think it has anything to do with Bitcoin Cash . It is a manipulative dump which has triggered a lot of shorts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 15, 2018, 04:34:10 AM
Nobody knows the plausible version, until I saw it.
the entire market sank in less than an hour, many probably reloaded their portfolio in disbelief
Pages:
Jump to: