Author

Topic: What keeps you coming back??? - page 106. (Read 48804 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
May 25, 2016, 11:16:22 AM
Mostly its for fun.
Not for making money.

This type of people in gambling we see very rarely my mate you are great loosing money for your fun. in gamblin some days or good and some days or bad so i think you are getting both in equal so you are not worry about money huh super. But me i will come back to get my loss money off course i have not made any profit here so my loss keeps me to come back here.

I was not really sure he said gambling just for fun and not to make money.
whether he would be happy if he always lose money on gambling? and do not try to recover? it is impossible.

When people consider gambling as a part of entertainment (for fun) means that it does not matter if they always lose and they will not try to recover it. It is not impossible as you said because it is a fact.
Believe it or not, now I'm one of those who do gambling just for fun. I only gamble when I want to do it and with some money that I have prepared (amount that I can afford to lose of course)
I will stop when I lose, and I will stop when I double my money as well.
It sounds impossible for you because you do gambling for making money/profit and you always try to recover when you lose.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
May 25, 2016, 10:48:41 AM
nice question. What Keeps me from coming back?. my answers are :

First: I want to get my money that i lose in a gambling site.
Second: I want to double my money
Third: The site is interesting, Enjoyable and have a good community wherein i can make friends to other gambler like me.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
May 25, 2016, 10:44:30 AM
There are allot of gambling addicts now and i know why they come back every time. the only reason why they want to come back is just because they lose allot of money and off course everyone who lose money want it back so they think to earn in back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 10:30:24 AM
I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?
I am not that much of a gambler but I know what the reason is why people are coming back. The fact that it can be so easy to make fast money with gambling is enough to let people come back.
Activity: 350
May 25, 2016, 10:15:05 AM
I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

I do it because I never play with big amounts and that's why it's not a big deal to lose what I lose. If 3 BTC is a big money for you (for me it's a huge money) then don't deposit such amounts on a gambling site. Deposit 0.03 for example and you'll have almost same experience gambling with them.
Many people is coming back because there are all thinking that they can earn some money with it but that is actually not true because winning in gambling is really rare.
And that is bad because they will get addicted to it and lose a lot of money with it and that have to change.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
May 23, 2016, 04:11:06 AM
Mostly its for fun.
Not for making money.

This type of people in gambling we see very rarely my mate you are great loosing money for your fun. in gamblin some days or good and some days or bad so i think you are getting both in equal so you are not worry about money huh super. But me i will come back to get my loss money off course i have not made any profit here so my loss keeps me to come back here.

I was not really sure he said gambling just for fun and not to make money.
whether he would be happy if he always lose money on gambling? and do not try to recover? it is impossible.
Activity: 99
May 23, 2016, 03:32:10 AM
what making me coming back?

because i think that i will have profit from gambling and hoping for miracle coming....

hehehe
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 22, 2016, 05:07:13 PM
Well I keep coming back because I have some free time to kill and I am bored. Not really motivated by the money, just its better then playing computer games.
Activity: 294
May 22, 2016, 03:38:35 PM
I started to play poker nit so long time ago, maybe a year. And won only one time in this game. But I like the risk. And we always play in a nice company of people, drinking wine, smoking, talking. So I even don't feel bad from loosing to those nice people I play with.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
May 22, 2016, 02:55:01 PM
What keeps me coming back??? it's because i hope can win a lot of money from gambling but in fact it's far from i expected to get easy money in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2016, 02:00:20 PM
Mostly its for fun.
Not for making money.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
May 22, 2016, 01:05:04 PM
Mostly its for fun.
Not for making money.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
May 22, 2016, 12:48:56 PM
Sometimes I need some quick money, not a lot, so I would resort o gambling, honestly it's a mistake to do this, but sometimes your luck is on your side, and can save you a lot of time which you would have need to put to work. Im talking like making 50 extra bucks a month, so that is not that much of a risk to begin with.

And sometimes I just like the game and it's fun to play, like battlecoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2016, 12:08:23 PM
lately I just go back to gamble when many football matches. Football is my favorite game, so I sometimes go back bet and watch it together with my friends
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
May 22, 2016, 11:58:31 AM
It's human nature , greed take over your need !
But it can be cure for example : you need stay close to your family , learn more about religion , doing sport , etc
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 22, 2016, 11:20:04 AM

I do it because I never play with big amounts and that's why it's not a big deal to lose what I lose. If 3 BTC is a big money for you (for me it's a huge money) then don't deposit such amounts on a gambling site. Deposit 0.03 for example and you'll have almost same experience gambling with them.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 22, 2016, 11:08:55 AM
we never get satisfied so that brings us back on gambling. Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2016, 09:45:52 PM
I understand that when you lose you think you can get it all back at once.  Unfortunately it usually doesn't work that way.  You just have to only gamble a set amount and stick to it win or lose.  Just have fun with it either way (more fun when you win).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Defender of Bitcoin
May 21, 2016, 05:55:02 PM
I am not a big bettor as I am not playing to earn money from gambling. I bet as much as I like and I am not chasing losses when I am in a bad losing streak. I keep coming back because gambling is just an entertainment for me. It's just a hobby I am enjoying in my free time with no strings attached. I am not compelled to win big, I am not a compulsive gambler betting for the heck of it, and I am not ashamed to tell people that I gamble because moderation is key and I fell satisfied with how I manage my gambling sessions.
Activity: 70
May 21, 2016, 05:18:51 PM
Fun is the one will make every one to come back to gambling again and again, because all lose in gambling.
Jump to: