Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you coming back??? - page 30. (Read 48804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2017, 10:34:34 AM
I am not a person who keeps on coming back on gambling but when I have money and that money is not a house budget and really a gambling money, I try to gamble. Mostly I lost. I just tell myself that it is part of the game. There are losers and winner. I might lose today but I could be a winner in the future. Literally, the amount of money you could win could save you for long months so we keep on trying our luck.

It is so weird to know that you keep coming back knowing that you have no chance to win and you definitely have shitty luck. We cant win no matter what, if it is EV- then you should just accept it as your fate however it is different when it comes to EV+ games. In EV+ games we have a real chance to win in there
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 27, 2017, 08:11:10 AM
I am not a person who keeps on coming back on gambling but when I have money and that money is not a house budget and really a gambling money, I try to gamble. Mostly I lost. I just tell myself that it is part of the game. There are losers and winner. I might lose today but I could be a winner in the future. Literally, the amount of money you could win could save you for long months so we keep on trying our luck.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 26, 2017, 11:36:45 PM
MONEY - is the one will make every one to come back to gambling again and again. Very less people come to gambling for fun.

It's actually money to be recovered that keeps people coming back and it eventually gets them addicted and not just money because money to be worth alone cannot woo a gambler but the intention to get back what they've already lost.
in fact gambling make people compel to come back, in act it give hope to people that if he will play again this time he will show good result. but still he do not succeeded and in the end lose everything he has.
That's how gambling and greed works. They could really give you a hard time in that and make you addicted to it. Maybe you could really make a way on how you react. That's how humans work, being greedy and being selfish in their actions. No one should be like that and be happy with what you have now. 
If you are already greedy it is not good for you to gamble, we are the only one who really know ourselves and we should be always honest with that.
We keep coming back and that's normal but the reason should be because we are having fun and we are not doing it to chase back our loses.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
June 26, 2017, 10:57:18 PM
Gambling is a very addicting one, that is why it is not recommended to everybody, yet, there are so many people who've taken the risk just to earn bigger money, but that is not what they are expecting, instead that they could earn bigger money, it is the opposite what did happen, they lost all the money that they have, getting frustrated by this and now they are addicted to it, addicted to earn more money and addicted to get back what they have lost on it.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
June 26, 2017, 09:10:55 PM
MONEY - is the one will make every one to come back to gambling again and again. Very less people come to gambling for fun.

It's actually money to be recovered that keeps people coming back and it eventually gets them addicted and not just money because money to be worth alone cannot woo a gambler but the intention to get back what they've already lost.
in fact gambling make people compel to come back, in act it give hope to people that if he will play again this time he will show good result. but still he do not succeeded and in the end lose everything he has.
That's how gambling and greed works. They could really give you a hard time in that and make you addicted to it. Maybe you could really make a way on how you react. That's how humans work, being greedy and being selfish in their actions. No one should be like that and be happy with what you have now. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 26, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

in fact gambling make people compel to come back, in act it give hope to people that if he will play again this time he will show good result. but still he do not succeeded and in the end lose everything he has. for every time he is expecting to play good and  for every time he lose money which make him addicted and then it become difficult for him to stop gambling for ever.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
June 26, 2017, 05:31:38 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2017, 03:27:16 PM
Greed of wanting to win after each failure grows strow and tou want to win back your losses and go into the green so you keep coming back hoping one day you will be lucky. You can become lucky. Its very possible and people do win and that is what really keeps us coming back. You can win with determination.

I guess that is the most reason why most of the gamblers are keep on coming back even though they have lost a lot of money on gambling. They just want not to easily give up on this since they have already started it, then they are going to continue on doing it until they win and get what they want in gambling.

They keep coming back because they have more money to gamble and usually they come back with bigger amounts of money even more. With a big bankroll they have more chances to win and always trying new strategies thinking they can beat the house this time. But it's just their mind imagining positive results for their gameplay, the real fact is that they will keep losing money if they don't stop playing on the right time (when their profit is positive).
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
June 26, 2017, 11:59:49 AM
Greed of wanting to win after each failure grows strow and tou want to win back your losses and go into the green so you keep coming back hoping one day you will be lucky. You can become lucky. Its very possible and people do win and that is what really keeps us coming back. You can win with determination.

I guess that is the most reason why most of the gamblers are keep on coming back even though they have lost a lot of money on gambling. They just want not to easily give up on this since they have already started it, then they are going to continue on doing it until they win and get what they want in gambling.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 26, 2017, 11:00:59 AM
What keeps me coming back is when I'm winning. It's the greatest feeling of all the feelings you can feel in your life Cheesy. When you win money it makes you addicted to gambling. When I'm gambling I do a lot of risks but I still go back because I'm addicted to it.

I can feel you bro. I have been in that situation as well. Its the greatest feeling of them all and you feel unbeatable. But in reality, its not, because most of the time you will lose and the feeling of frustration is greater than feeling of joy. So If I were you, I will try to control my gambling and not be addicted to it. The worst feeling is yet to come for you.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 26, 2017, 10:36:31 AM
What keeps me coming back is when I'm winning. It's the greatest feeling of all the feelings you can feel in your life Cheesy. When you win money it makes you addicted to gambling. When I'm gambling I do a lot of risks but I still go back because I'm addicted to it.

I can sense that you are doing good still even if you are addicted to it - maybe because you are just using money that you can afford to lose. That should be the case because if we are using money that we cannot afford to lose, we get depressed and stress.
I think you don't really wanna go to that point where you might want to lose your money(savings). If you wanna go play gamble you should bring your extra money not your money for all your needs, an extra money where you can afford to lose just for a fun. You could really enjoy gambling if you are having fun in your game and that's what makes you always wanted to go back, the excitement when you are winning in the game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 26, 2017, 06:10:01 AM

I can sense that you are doing good still even if you are addicted to it - maybe because you are just using money that you can afford to lose. That should be the case because if we are using money that we cannot afford to lose, we get depressed and stress.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 26, 2017, 05:51:02 AM
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
June 26, 2017, 12:38:42 AM
Some of the gamblers are coming back because of promotion or gamblers back because they win in the past and hoping to win again if they come back but sometimes even if you lose you will go back again because you want to retrieve what is loss.
Yes feel addiction play gambling because get the winning in gambling
and feel curious play gambling because losing money on gambling,
make the gamblers come back again to play gambling and
many gamblers come back again because they are looking control .
Excactly, like me am trying and hoping to win the bitsler promotions (hoping to hit the 11th billion bet) this one makes me back playing gambling. So in that time i deposit just ttying my luck if i will hit it. Then in the end i will just lose all my money if i never hit and win any of the promotions
We cant really remove those aims on our minds because as a gambler when we do think on a certain goal specially on hitting jackpots or promotions we would really strive to get it and this is one of the reasons why do gambler keeps coming back because they are hoping for something but in sad reality this is only possible on lucky persons who will eventually get that bonus even without playing too much.
Activity: 364
June 25, 2017, 10:59:01 PM
Some of the gamblers are coming back because of promotion or gamblers back because they win in the past and hoping to win again if they come back but sometimes even if you lose you will go back again because you want to retrieve what is loss.
Excactly, like me am trying and hoping to win the bitsler promotions (hoping to hit the 11th billion bet) this one makes me back playing gambling. So in that time i deposit just ttying my luck if i will hit it. Then in the end i will just lose all my money if i never hit and win any of the promotions
Activity: 518
June 25, 2017, 10:53:43 PM
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 25, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

Chasing losses is bad habit because you might lose in the long run because you want to retrieve what is loss but who knows maybe your luck in the next game of yours will be a win.
Maybe ? It is how long you will assume in that word that maybe in the next play i am near to win i will deposit again it is something like that .Gambling is a good teaser . Instead of waiting to your luck it is best to stop and dont chase for the previous loses.  That is the big reason of coming back in gambling the amount that they lose.
Activity: 315
June 25, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

Chasing losses is bad habit because you might lose in the long run because you want to retrieve what is loss but who knows maybe your luck in the next game of yours will be a win.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
June 25, 2017, 12:42:22 PM
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
June 25, 2017, 09:55:08 AM
All addicted gamblers are starting from being a normal or ordinary gambler. But if your reason for what makes you coming back is for having fun, it's also a normal reason of the addict gamblers. I'm not saying that you are an addicted gambler but you have a similar reason to them.
I came back because of the happiness that the gambling gives me, it is a kind of addiction that i can reject because it runs to my blood and everytime i gamled i feel so happy and contended thats why i keep on coming back and give extra time or spare time in playing gamble everyday because it is my hobby my daily routine.

We do have our own way of being happy and you found it with gambling. It's good for you as long as you are enjoying but you should know the advantages and disadvantages for coming back in gambling. And if you think that you are born to be gambler just know your responsibility as a gambler.

Huge number of people involves in bitcoin as they want earn bitcoin or Fiat with the less effort by having capital fund to play. We should not greedy or out of control in lost situation while doing gambling investment.
There is responsibility for the gambler to take care in bitcoinand other things. They may earn or loose that's it.

I agree that we all have to be responsible in growing our bitcoins. We shall not hastily gamble it without any strategies being use and lost it all. We should only gamble bitcoins that we could afford to lose or just play with little bitcoin money.
Yeaaa when you gamble push the limit it is usually lure you to keep earn profit or force yourself to chase the losses.
That's why people keep coming back no matter what day by day.
They want huge money after huge winning that has no ending.
The fact is that people do not want thunder, but very few people get it. In most cases, everything is very simple, a gambler brings his own money and subsequently, loses everything that he brought. Gambling is a bottomless barrel into which personal funds are thrown away irrevocably.
Pages:
Jump to: