Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT KEEPS YOU SANE IN THESE CRYPTO BLOODBATHS? - page 2. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The hope that the prices will eventually rise after every bloodbath is what keeps me sane, it helps me keep my emotions in check and avoid panic sales at loses
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
I'm not in loss.
The amount I've deposited from fiat has not decreased from its initial average. i.e. my coin value are more than for what I bought them for.
You should know when to buy and when to sell if you want to have a profit from crypto. Now it's a buying time.
Activity: 112
I will say what have kept me going in this crypto bloodbaths is that i am still new in the crypto space, so I don't have anything to lose, I don't even own any single tokens for now, I am just starting bounty newly to see if i can earn my first tokens
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
These 10 guides have kept me sane. I am lucky enough to have read them when I was starting in crypto. I believe new bloods in crypto should read and understand this.

1. Commit yourself to becoming an expert in all aspects of cryptocurrency (mining, fundamental & technical analysis, etc.)

2. Only invest what you can afford to lose, and be okay with the fact that you might lose it all.

3. Learn/Experience altcoin bubbles & herd behavior. Remove your emotions from the process.

4. You can't be correct 100% of the time. Expect to lose sometimes. It's about optimizing your percentages, not perfection.

5. Always keep your mind set on the end goal (no more salary/slavery) and focus on how to achieve that.

6. Become a master of reviewing altcoins, learn how to spot a scam so that its almost instant when you look at a shitcoin.

7. Diversify into as many quality altcoins as you can. That way you can experience market bubbles thousands of times over. If you hold all the coins and accumulated them for cheap, you've lowered your risk and win every time there's pump.

8. You must understand the time dimension. All losses/profits are temporary until you've made the trade. All altcoins are related but on their own market cycle. Most of your coins are winners but u need the patience to wait for the right time to make each trade.

9. HODL until moon or grave. Store your top cryptocurrencies for long term gains. You need strong hands to hodl through shakeouts.

10. Find or create a group of like minded individuals to share your research and investment ideas with.

The points you list out is a good guideline for newbies and users that is already in the crypto world. However the main factor that keep me from moving on is the confidence of crypto future that drive me to continue my crypto journey. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
For new blood I would recommend to start trading or investing with small amount of money just to understand the money making mechanism. Good luck.
The risk of trading on a falling trend seems to me very large. Of course, if you have steel eggs, and traders are usually steel, then you can trade in this market, I'm an ordinary person and I do not have them. So I'm just waiting. Grin
Activity: 182
For me what have kept me sane in these crypto bloodbaths is that i am into crypto currency for a long term hodl, so it doesn't matter what the price is at the moment, I have set my goals for a long term, like in 2  - 5 years.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Cryptocurrency is not for the fainthearted as any day can drive anybody crazy. With its well-known volatility one can experience great gains in just matters of hours or big loss in a brink of one eye (so to speak). That is why learning more and understanding more the crypto market can be the big key to calm our edging nerves so we can easily sleep when it is time to sleep regardless of the current market situation. I agree that we don't have to be perfect when dealing with this market the bottomline is we are doing our best and that we are realizing some profits somehow. We should also learn to spotlight scams in this industry and scams are increasing its presence here day in day out. I think scammers from other industries are now transferring to cryptocurrency and ICOs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
For new blood I would recommend to start trading or investing with small amount of money just to understand the money making mechanism. Good luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Who told you we are still sane after this times?

I think i am in a new level of insanity. I don't feel a thing while loosing thousands of dollars in a day. I don't think this is normal.
Activity: 420
Very good advice that must be observed. Cryptocurrency can be simple, interesting and extremely financially profitable. I also think that one should not rush, pursue the latest trend, buying cryptocurrency at an artificially high price.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
What keep me sane when a bloodbath, and peoples panics happen is to buy Grin
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
These 10 guides have kept me sane. I am lucky enough to have read them when I was starting in crypto. I believe new bloods in crypto should read and understand this.

1. Commit yourself to becoming an expert in all aspects of cryptocurrency (mining, fundamental & technical analysis, etc.)

2. Only invest what you can afford to lose, and be okay with the fact that you might lose it all.

3. Learn/Experience altcoin bubbles & herd behavior. Remove your emotions from the process.

4. You can't be correct 100% of the time. Expect to lose sometimes. It's about optimizing your percentages, not perfection.

5. Always keep your mind set on the end goal (no more salary/slavery) and focus on how to achieve that.

6. Become a master of reviewing altcoins, learn how to spot a scam so that its almost instant when you look at a shitcoin.

7. Diversify into as many quality altcoins as you can. That way you can experience market bubbles thousands of times over. If you hold all the coins and accumulated them for cheap, you've lowered your risk and win every time there's pump.

8. You must understand the time dimension. All losses/profits are temporary until you've made the trade. All altcoins are related but on their own market cycle. Most of your coins are winners but u need the patience to wait for the right time to make each trade.

9. HODL until moon or grave. Store your top cryptocurrencies for long term gains. You need strong hands to hodl through shakeouts.

10. Find or create a group of like minded individuals to share your research and investment ideas with.

This really inspired me. Thank you for sharing it. What has kept me in sane is that this crypto market conditions is only just happening for  the first time, It has gone through this conditions many time and survive. And i know the HODLERs are the winner at the end of the day.
Activity: 74
I  agree with you. I also think if anyone makes up his mind for investment he should also keep in mind that the crypto market is volatile so he should invest what he can get back if he lose it
Activity: 112
Very beneficial post. You have said it right before coming to cryptocurrency and investment. A crypto user must analysis about mining, transaction , market price properly. Otherwise it is not wise to get involved  here.
Activity: 59
Thanks for the article. Having a proper goal and staying stuck to that is very essential as investors to make profits in crypto currency. But before everything doing research on it is must and having patience too.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
The major thong that keeps my sanity is the fact that I have always been aware that there will be a moment like this and that it will also pass away.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
Thanks for this wonderful guide, I am implementing just a few of them and after reading your post i find more to implement, I wish all the members of the forum will get to see this post and learn a few things from it. it will really help some people.
Activity: 336
This does seem like a useful guide for the people to really keep their sanity intact during these times. It is highly believed that the entire process to strategize the plan is the main adrenaline rush and what keeps the users hooked, despite the risks associated in the market.
Activity: 56
You have given very effective advice. I think every crypto people should follow these suggestions. Before investing in the crypto market, we have to study more about this. Knowledge and skill will take you to a good place.
Activity: 100
Would agree with most of the above, just to add the old trading adage about not putting in more than you're willing to lose. New investors may take this with a pinch of salt but, speaking from experience, it's probably the biggest advice to give a newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: