Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of business you do online? - page 5. (Read 882 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 15
July 13, 2020, 04:56:49 PM
As far as crypto is concerned I am a bounty hunter and I am active on various forums, then I also mine and do some trading, then I use various affiliations on my blogs and I also sell on ebay
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
July 13, 2020, 04:46:23 AM
Hey there, this is Inspectora who is very new in this forum. I am planning to offer some good services that i can provide on this forum. I care about the satisfaction of my customers very much.
What do you do on internet to make money? What is it that you most care about when doing an online business? Let's discuse Smiley

We resell branded bags from different stores in the US since my sister is currently living there and she's the one buying the items andd we resell them online here in our country.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2020, 03:48:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Inspectora.

Well, customer satisfaction should be at top of everything if you do business online. What's the service that you're about to offer soon?

some social mining gig in telegram channel.
Social mining?

What's this?

Mining simulation through Telegram?
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
July 13, 2020, 01:11:22 AM
I have been trading with varying success, little by little, but this is rather a hobby because I really earn money outside the net.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
July 13, 2020, 12:05:53 AM
I make money on the internet by becoming a bounty hunter in my blogger writes an article about 4 years already undergone a pretty good result for savings plus another with other online business I am very happy to be freelancers because of nonexistent contracts or bonds to work.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 12, 2020, 07:20:39 PM
I do social media community channel moderation job and some social mining gig in telegram channel.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 12, 2020, 07:44:51 AM
Hey there, this is Inspectora who is very new in this forum. I am planning to offer some good services that i can provide on this forum. I care about the satisfaction of my customers very much.
What do you do on internet to make money? What is it that you most care about when doing an online business? Let's discuse Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: