Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of coin are you waiting for on the pump? - page 10. (Read 1122 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I only have 5 coins that I already mined and holding for a long time because I was waiting for the price to pump more than the price last December.

My 5 coins are ZEC, ETH, ZCL, Bitcore, and bitcoin these coins have great developers and I was still waiting for their burst increase this coming November or December.

I just mined them and hold it for fun and maybe someday we will see a higher price of each coin in the future.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
I also invested in greenmed think not a bad project
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I would look at competitors to ethereum. Their blockchain is getting slow and bloated so the alternatives will pump later this year. NEO is the first that comes to mind, the second is LISK who will release their platform this year (other projects are miles away from releasing anything usable)
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
which do you think should grow in the near future?
I'm in the near future on the pamp crypto Greenmed (GRMD) has long been at the bottom, engaged in the sufficiency of marijuana in the united states, in principle, in some conferences in the United States had not a bad success
Pages:
Jump to: