Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of crypto trading do you recommend with $50 investment? - page 11. (Read 2508 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Honestly, it's hard to make even $1 per day. If you can for a long time better buy some cheap coins or just invest it on major coins and hold them for a long time.

I have $50 investment in old coins like PGN but I made $200+ profit holding them for almost a year and sold it when the price with a candlestick pattern few months ago. But I bought them again when the price drop few days ago just to increase the amount and gain more profit this coming year or blockhalving.

So my suggestion is to buy some cheap coins that have the potential to increase in value in a few months.
Activity: 89
Merit: 12
Thanks for your answers. As I said earlier, I don't care if I don't earn high profit in the beginning. I'm very patient and even $1 profit per day is enough for me.
Some of you said short term trading is better but my question is that is it at all possible to do daily or short term trading with $50? My problem is fees. Since I have $50, whatever I earn should be paid for fees.

Go with day trading if you really want to increase it or I should say multiply it. But just take a risk per trade of $2-3.
Do you really think it is possible to earn $2 - $3 per day with $50? I would be more than happy if this amount of profit is attainable with my investment!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
If you just started trading then I think with $ 50 and buy cheap coins so you can buy lots of coins, if $ 50 is only buying bitcoin then I think will get a small value in the form of bitcoin.
The important thing is that you already understand in trading you can do what you can so do your research first and look for coins that have good potential.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
It's way too little right now. There are 2 ways to profit, day trading and long term trading. If day trading, follow what the previous poster said, that could bring you everyday profit but could be very risky as well if you don't manage your stop loss properly. If long term trading, then don't expect your investment to grow that much if the market doesn't grow as well. If the market grew 100%, then your $50 investment would grow to 100$, but the same could be said to the vice versa to that, so determining what coin to invest in the long term is important. But I wouldn't recommend long term still. It doesn't yield that much since the initial investment is really quite small after all.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Hello dear members,
I have earned around $50 investment by posting in forums, claiming from faucets, viewing ads, etc.

I know that it may be impossible to trade with $50 capital because it is a very low amount but I thought that maybe there are some ways to trade with low amounts too. I don't care if the profit is low because I just want to increase it little by little to trade in larger scales in the future.
I prefer working with bitcoin.

What is your idea about this?
My idea is simple it will be less rewarding in the beginning but it would ensure that you don't go bankrupt in the first week. Go with day trading if you really want to increase it or I should say multiply it. But just take a risk per trade of $2-3. Keep your risk to reward at 2:1 and then you can earn a profit of $5-6 per trade. But obviously you need to be very patient and have to stick by the rules for it. Slowly you would start seeing some real results and you can even use the power of compounding in your favour. But obviously experience is the major thing here.
Activity: 89
Merit: 12
Hello dear members,
I have earned around $50 investment by posting in forums, claiming from faucets, viewing ads, etc.

I know that it may be impossible to trade with $50 capital because it is a very low amount but I thought that maybe there are some ways to trade with low amounts too. I don't care if the profit is low because I just want to increase it little by little to trade in larger scales in the future.
I prefer working with bitcoin.

What is your idea about this?
Pages:
Jump to: