Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of cryptocurrency is easier to obtain? - page 2. (Read 237 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
if you are looking for free money then i have to disappoint you and say there is no such thing.
on rare occasions you may find some giveaways, airdrops,... and things like that which altcoins do and get something that is actually worth something but as i said they (the valuable ones) are extremely rare. and they may even need you to have something already. for example Byteball did a distribution aka airdrop to bitcoin and Byteball holders.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it depends on what you mean by "obtain"!
normally "obtaining" a cryptocurrency means either buying it or mining it. obviously buying bitcoin is always going to be the easiest because everyone knows bitcoin but they don't necessarily know or use altcoins.
as for mining, again mining bitcoin can be easier because buying mining equipment for bitcoin is easier unless you want to mine with the GPU you already have which means mining altcoins is easier but you need to already have a good GPU.

in case you had "earning" in mind then again earning bitcoin is easier because bitcoin is the only one that is actually a currency so you can get paid in when you do a job. other methods of getting paid is not really a payment but mostly receiving "dust" like claiming faucets or micro jobs or ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Yes Bitcoin is the highest of them all. But i'm thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to Bitcoin so i can get a good head start is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways

Thank you Smiley Smiley Smiley...

Not sure what you mean by "easier to obtain" but I assume you're referring to building up your portfolio at a faster rate than bitcoin increases. If that is the case then yes, trade some altcoins since they are more volatile. Good luck.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
Which coins are easier to obtain? If anything, bitcoin and ethereum is actually the easiest to obtain as every crypto exchanges supports bitcoin. And also that if you want to get them for free(even though I definitely don't suggest this), bitcoin has the highest amounts of bitcoin faucets online.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is easier to get because all of the controls that make Bitcoin take more complex data processing steps called mines and monitor the flow of Bitcoin between users are real presented by computer system and updated on server. Approximately 10 minutes, a user with upgrades reported on the host computer and passed to the system will be rewarded with a fixed Bitcoin of 25 bits
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Earning cryptocurrency as opposed to buying or mining it is attractive because you don’t have to shell out money in exchange for your tokens. This is an important distinction to make. When you buy cryptocurrency online, you’re exchanging your local government currency (example: the US dollar) for digital currency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. And when you mine cryptocurrency, you typically have to purchase expensive hardware such as a graphics card or ASIC chip that will eventually (hopefully) pay for itself and then some. In both cases, you need to spend money to get your cryptocurrency. Earning cryptocurrency, however, has no capital investment requirements which is why it’s such an attractive way to build a cryptocurrency portfolio.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Yes Bitcoin is the highest of them all. But i'm thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to Bitcoin so i can get a good head start is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways

Thank you Smiley Smiley Smiley...
Pages:
Jump to: