Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of mouse you use and do you like it? - page 2. (Read 3143 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Logitech only here.

If anyone know a mouse brand with same quality but cheaper price, let me know.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I'm using Logitech wireless (with battery) and also SmartBox.
Content with both.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'm using a mouse with batteries and It works fine because I use It mostly for surfing the net.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I use razer ouroboros, and I'm very like it
Activity: 70
windows mouse optical the best  Cool
Activity: 60
I'm using logitech.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have a laser mouse, it does the job
Activity: 221
I use the Mad Catz R.A.T 7. And yes i like the mouse.

Activity: 136
RAZER NAGA 2014!!!!

You'd think it would be good just for MMO's, but it's great for weapon switching in FPS games as well!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
whats the point of getting an expensive one when it does nothing more than what a 5$-10$ mouse can do..! I won't pay extra just for looks unless it really provide something worthy.
 Still using Logitech that i got with my system. 

depends on what you're doing with it.
i'm working a lot with 3D software/Adobe Suite and with a good ergonomic mouse i'm able to be a lot faster and more precise.
plus i don't get cramps or hurting wrists after hours of clicking. (tendinitis is really ugly while working on a project with strict deadline)

sure they are expensive, but a blacksmith also wouldn't buy cheap tools if he has to use them everyday.

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Using one of these right now:

Used to buy cheap ass mice but they always seem to break within a few months.
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
My old MX518 which is having connectivity issues due to the cord detaching (needs a surgical repair).  I think the new model is called a G400 - hate to swap it though just because a stupid connector fails.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
i do use my simple optic mice and it's good for me
Activity: 259
G300 logitech
Activity: 126
I used lenovo mouse!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
G700
Activity: 307
et rich or die tryi
whats the point of getting an expensive one when it does nothing more than what a 5$-10$ mouse can do..! I won't pay extra just for looks unless it really provide something worthy.

More expensive mice tend to have higher DPI (move faster) and higher quality ways of detecting movement (EG Laser which is better in many cases than optical and vastly superior to ball mice)
Some mice have extra buttons on to bind macros which are super useful not just for games but for using the PC in general, for example a macro to say "Awesome!" rather than typing it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
I just got a new wirelles one, wintech

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
I dont understand, why people pay extra for a cool mouse, is it just for its coolness and look?
For hardcore gamers it's about comfort for long sessions and having extra buttons (and also looking cool)

Picked this guy up last year, falling apart now but it did very good for the price
Pages:
Jump to: