Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of music do people here on bitcointalk listen to? - page 3. (Read 1154 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Depends on my mood, I sometimes hear rap to classical to RnB and sometimes to rock music. Don't really have a specific genre on which type of music I listen to.
I usually listen to Pop, RnB and EDM because these genres have this capability to make me stay calm. I often listen to songs with these genres when I'm reviewing or studying for some major examination because listening to music makes me more focused on doing something. Also, these genres are not disturbing to the ears unlike metal and such. I'm not against metal genre but I think you can be much more relaxed when you listen to these genres.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Depends on my mood, I sometimes hear rap to classical to RnB and sometimes to rock music. Don't really have a specific genre on which type of music I listen to.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
Pop and classical.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Basically Classical, Opera... but Il like some old rock and pop music.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
What are people listening to here?

There are so many sub-genres, can't list them all. If you're into polka infused jazzmetal, select "Other".

Would be interesting to see what you all are into. Post whatever you're currently listening to as well, it'll be fun. I'll start:

Garrett Dale - Two Ts EP https://play.spotify.com/album/2fO7WpOEIYz3F0PeI2rygb?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open
Pages:
Jump to: