Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of music do you listen to? - page 3. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 2
April 01, 2021, 02:28:16 AM
Music is the source of life for me. I like listening to music because it sounds very pleasant.
I like to listen to all kinds of music, such as house, rock music, rhythm and blues, pop music, classical music, tongue-out music and so on. . . It depends on where I am, what I do, and how I feel.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 01, 2021, 02:16:16 AM

I was influenced by the music of my brother which I have no choice but to listen to them while we are in one room. He likes the rock bands like smashing pumpkins and then evolve to Korn. When you are with a brother who brings his friends to the house and then they let you join the group while they play their music and get drunk, you begin to also like the music they listen to.

Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2021, 01:55:33 AM
I love contemporary music , and also a Ballad lover .

also some bands like REM and Depeche Mode is my favorites .
To me, music should suit the occasion. if im working and work out, usually im listening to dubstep lol. but if chill, i'll listen to accoustic music. at shower usually always rock alternative  Cheesy
Acoustic is really Cool , kind of sleepy music for me.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 31, 2021, 02:30:51 AM
I love classical music when i listen to classical music i usually feel relaxed and happy. Classical music has a magical power
Activity: 32
Merit: 2
March 31, 2021, 02:24:20 AM
Folk, in my opinion, folk music is a relatively implicit and connotative existence. Some are new folk songs with the characteristics of world music, and some are regional music with characteristics of countries or regions.
Activity: 22
March 31, 2021, 12:58:27 AM
To me, music should suit the occasion. if im working and work out, usually im listening to dubstep lol. but if chill, i'll listen to accoustic music. at shower usually always rock alternative  Cheesy
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 31, 2021, 12:00:04 AM
Are you into music? What styles of music do you like and what do you dislike? What can you say about contemporary music? What interesting things can you find in contemporary music? Maybe some new styles?
I M listening to new wave music this time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdhMTtiC_vQ

i felt like loving to have Techno music this moment But some times I love Rap songs , reggae music, Jazz , Country ,Metal Rock everything.

In short I am Music lover ,I can relate to any music of any Genre .
Activity: 26
March 30, 2021, 11:52:03 PM
I don't have a particular musical preference. My playlist includes rock, pop, electrinic, classical, jazz and so on. I love music, and you know, each kind of music has its own charm. If I had to choose one, I think I will choose classic electronic music for i love the feeling of the future merging with classic
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
March 30, 2021, 11:20:59 PM
ballad, mainly. I listen to music everyday, esp when I prepare to go to bed. these songs are gentle and they remove all those various thoughts from my mind.
Activity: 24
March 30, 2021, 04:34:08 PM
I mainly listen to rock and electronics, but selectively. There is not a lot of contemporary music that I could like.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2021, 03:54:51 PM
Not a musician but I like music. There are threads that has been made that asks about the same thing. And my choice of music changes depends on my mood.

Sometimes it's about relaxing while working, sometimes it's about being sentimental. It really depends and that's one of the beauty of music, it's going with us depending what our mood is.
Activity: 37
March 30, 2021, 11:39:14 AM
Are you into music? What styles of music do you like and what do you dislike? What can you say about contemporary music? What interesting things can you find in contemporary music? Maybe some new styles?
Pages:
Jump to: