Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of risks do you face with your cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is risky.. And not a lot of people are made to deal with it.. Well, maybe now.. Cryptocurrency is not yet adopted by a lot of country.. But maybe  a lot of years from everything will be easy using cryptocurrency.. Hopefully soon, every crypto will be viable and easy to use just like the fiat cash..
Activity: 57
Adoption of our app. It is already hard enough to bring people to a new app, so adding the hurdle of new people understanding crypto is another risk we're working with.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
problems and risks in the crypto is certainly a lot. the unstable price became one of the most noticeably as a result. many countries that could not permit crypto for transactions is also a problem for crypto and it happened to my country. There are many more and perhaps crypto has many risks and problems but also a very large profit.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
The tokens that I use have liquidity issues. For instance, Bitcoin, Ripple and other altcoins face liquidity issues. But, Ydentity can help you protect identity by creating a risk-identity token which can help you with surfing the web without revealing your identity.

Tell me what other issues are you facing and what can be done for the same?

I just curious what was the relationship between your liquidity issues and your identity? Sounds weird to me honestly.
The only problem is about the regulation. Cryptocurrency needs self-regulation rather than the government regulation. But i think that you are a little bit promoting Ydendity ico
copper member
Activity: 33
The tokens that I use have liquidity issues. For instance, Bitcoin, Ripple and other altcoins face liquidity issues. But, Ydentity can help you protect identity by creating a risk-identity token which can help you with surfing the web without revealing your identity.

Really just the overall notion of no being deemed legitimate by government officials...
Activity: 182
The common thing in any market especially in the currency market is the risks and in fact risk is associated with all even we, the human are also in the surroundings of the risk. So in the crypto currency market, there is also risk. Risks in the crypto currency include liquidity risk, security risk, price risk etc. But in bitcoin, we can say the risk is low because it has passed a long time and it has many investors. Now a days many institutional investors and even the government agency are using bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In my crypto carrer the first problem was dumping that coin i did hold. But after 1-2 month that coin price was recovered. Without this problem i didn't face any problem yet. After a long time i Realised coin price up and doan it's a nature of crypto market...
Activity: 294
Honestly speaking i don't face any problem when i using bitcoin only one problem of bitcoin is some countries are banned bitcoin but i think in near future bitcoin will overcome this problem.
Activity: 140
The risks that I've been encountered in cryptocurrency business is about the price status of my tokens income, and I've been working for almost two months and the rewards tokens contributions would also consume for another couple of days and another additional couple of days waiting for exchanger, and sadly it was price dumping on my token status.
Activity: 204
Mostly it is just that there is not a lot of places that I can spend my cryptos without having to convert it  to fiat currency first. We need more stores that accept cryptos so we can use it more as a currency. Also there is also the fact that wallets are always at risked of being hacked and me losing my coins to hackers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The risk I faced on cryptocurrency when I hacked my wallet and get my important tokens I am protecting for my future. I did not pass my private key as my wallet address on the projects I joined and I do not involve on a phishing site because I think if they know my private key will consume all my token to be transferred on their wallet and no one will be on my wallets. I heard another new again that there are a lot of hackers are trying to steal coins from individual wallets. How we can make a solution for this.
Activity: 364
I don’t think I faced risk for using bitcoin but there is some risk for using crypto currency because main problem is governments some of our govt don’t think about future and they always think about their own so they banned bitcoin from many countries so it is really matter of fact & there are some way of technical hacking so this things make me feel about risk but now I don’t think like this because I am using best crypto currency in the market which is bitcoin so its secure and more acceptable .
Activity: 112
The problem i'm facing is not every country has legalised crypto currency. So, if i want to do transaction with Pakistan, i cannot actually do that as it has not legalised crypto currencies yet. I hope all the countries of the world will accept crypto coins very soon
Activity: 67

Pages:
Jump to: