Pages:
Author

Topic: What "Known Celebrity" would be down with Bitcoin? Seriously - page 4. (Read 10633 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Damn, first reply is actually a good one.   Is Penn not big into some of the ideals that go behind some positives of Bitcoin from that libertarian perspective.   The more I think of that, really really good suggestion imo.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
mythbusters could bust some bitcoin myths.

or just blow something up.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Penn & Teller!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
They would have to be geek.  They would have to like their fans.  I think these are the only two requirements for this question.

The reason why is this part of Youtipit
Want to tip someone who is not on Youtipit?

You can create a tipit for a person you think should receive tips but is not a member of Youtipit yet. Its easy, just create an Escrow tipit for them. All you need is thier Facebook profile URL and some bitcoins in your Youtipit account to tip them with. Once the tipit is created other people will be able to tip them and the person can claim the tipit at any time by registering with thier facebook account.

To create an Escrow tipit for a facebook member click here

First, I want to point out how Youtipit does not capitalize the word facebook all the time, I like that :p  I really could see a geeky enough person who enjoys their fans, even though they might or might not have tried Bitcoin otherwise, would at the least take this donation, which will naturally mean if they themselves do not check into things, their assistant will.   Also, this would mean.. they are in!

Ashton Kutcher is the only person I can think of that fits this description perfectly, but other than that, who could this idea really work for?  Would you donate to try and make that happen?   You would be putting your hard earned Coin, giving it to somebody who probably has more money than all of us, literally paying them to check out this shit going on.
Pages:
Jump to: