Pages:
Author

Topic: What made Spoetnik such a troll? - page 3. (Read 3937 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 04, 2015, 03:31:20 AM
Useless Oldman Syndrome: symptoms include: hating change, rants that show little to know technical knowledge, bias towards the "good ol' days", calling everyone who disagrees with him names or generally berating them, standing on a soapbox and telling everyone how much he's seen or how little they know, general bitterness, calling everything he doesn't understand a scam or useless....

oh ya ya.. your "change" around here has been a wonderful success  Roll Eyes

Are you talking about monero (the biggest and most secure opaque blockchain in the world even without an official GUI or dev marketing efforts)?

I know you don't get the need for privacy, but some of us get that fungibility depends on it until the invention of quantum money.

well let's review some facts shall we..

first off your a fucking noob and a loud mouth.
how do i know this ?

generalizethis
Activity:    434
Date Registered: September 10, 2014, 06:15:49 AM

So you have been here one year roughly and you already have that high of an activity level and post count.. WOW !
You make me look like a part timer.. a Bitcointalk weekend warrior. LOL

So you started late and are strutting around running your mouth like you are a vet and you know things.
sorry honey you know fuck all.

let me remind you most older members here don't even post.. they watch !

and i bet they laugh their ass off when you spout off about stuff like "fungibility" again.
(you have used the word fungibility in countless topics YOU started here and in comments 750 times to date)
usually in conjunction with your Monero spamming / Advertising / Shilling.

Find something else to do with your cell phone kid.. Altcoins are dead.
sorry your too late son.. cut your losses bag holder and move on.. we're not buying your Monero bag kthxbye

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
November 04, 2015, 03:03:04 AM
Useless Oldman Syndrome: symptoms include: hating change, rants that show little to know technical knowledge, bias towards the "good ol' days", calling everyone who disagrees with him names or generally berating them, standing on a soapbox and telling everyone how much he's seen or how little they know, general bitterness, calling everything he doesn't understand a scam or useless....

oh ya ya.. your "change" around here has been a wonderful success  Roll Eyes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
November 04, 2015, 12:45:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 03, 2015, 11:16:58 PM

I find it helps if you read his posts in the voice of Mr Potato Head from War Games.

LOL!  I had to look for him on youtube.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
November 03, 2015, 11:09:39 PM

I find it helps if you read his posts in the voice of Mr Potato Head from War Games.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
November 03, 2015, 11:08:09 PM
The sad truth is this forum turned him into what he is.

Years ago he was a champion of truth and justice...

these days, im not so sure what the fuck he is smoking. I used to look up to him when I first came to this place. Now he is just another asshole on the ignore list.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 03, 2015, 11:05:36 PM
He, actually she is just another retarded troll variety we have here.

She does not hate altcoins, she used to pump her scamcoin - jackpotcoin

She only hates the alt you own

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 03, 2015, 11:05:05 PM
He's doing a public service.  I may not always agree with him, but it's good that he's around keeping everyone grounded from all the hype.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
November 03, 2015, 10:58:35 PM
he has his "special" aspect(s) to him i guess.  but honestly with all the shit he's seen here i don't blame him, i'd be jaded too (shit i already am!).  not everything he says is wrong......don't forget that or else you will get burned.  i think he more venting these days instead of trying to warn ppl, because many ppl just don't listen.  or the ones trying to shut him down are the ones involved in scam/shit coins and clones/botting coins, etc.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 10:56:23 PM
i will start a poll eventually however id like to hear all of your input on what you believe it was that turned Spoetnik into such a useless whiny altcoin hating troll.

ridiculous amounts of posts in the altcoin discussion at all hours of the day indicates to me some sort of mental instability/retardation.

is he a loser with nothing better to do?
did he lose his ass on an altcoin and is just sore?
is he delusional and believes people care what he thinks?

im genuinely curious what you all think.  it had to be something significant to turn someone into such a worthless spamming troll.
Pages:
Jump to: