Pages:
Author

Topic: What major factors affect bitcoin price? - page 4. (Read 1841 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is affected by the price of Bitcoin demand in the world market, but the supply is low. If someone buys or sells at a higher price then the price will go upwards. Trading is also the main reason for determining the price of Bitcoin. Moreover, people are investing more than ever before, this could be the reason.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
I am a total newbie to this forum and don't know very much about crypto currencies.

What are major factors affecting bitcoin (or any other crypto currency) price? Is this mostly supply and demand, do other factors (difficulty of mining, hash rate, etc) play significant role in bitcoins price?

The major factor that affect bitcoin  most if all investor will withdraw there investment,by selling all there cryptos because of some implementation of ban in operation of cryptocurrency into there country,while the other factors that affecf the dropping or pumping of bitcoin price is the particioation  of whales or big players innthe world of virtual currency because maybe they can manage  or control the bitcoin price either they dump its price or pump,
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
Whales manipulating the prices. They use the FUD to sell out, because they know they will push the price far down, and when it hits bottom, they stack up and the price rises....

In theory anyways....
Activity: 238
February 08, 2018, 02:32:28 PM
I think the major factor which affects bitcoin price is the legality of bitcoin, everytime some countries announced bitcoin illegal, we saw the price falling
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 02:18:11 PM
I am a total newbie to this forum and don't know very much about crypto currencies.

What are major factors affecting bitcoin (or any other crypto currency) price? Is this mostly supply and demand, do other factors (difficulty of mining, hash rate, etc) play significant role in bitcoins price?
The factors which affects on price of bitcoin are
1) FUDs
2) Pumping and Dumping
3) Negative or Fake news
4) Major Positive news
5) Forks
6) Scams
All this are the reasons due to which the fluctuations in prices comes.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
February 08, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
according to my point of view demand from the people is the main factor for the price of bitcoin or any crypto currency.if the supply is low price will increase with the demand.and also the government also another factor for price of crypto currency.we had that experience in past few weeks.if the government  increase rules and regulations it will affect crypto currency prices.and also social media also a another main factor.social media can hype any coin(even coins without any value) and increase price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
I have my own idea, based on my experience in the economic field.

The price of bitcoin I think is influenced by differents factors, the two main drivers are:

Bitcoin prices are determined in absolute terms by supply and demand. Despite the recent storm in the market, we are in the condition of high demand in a limited (and well determined) supply market.

Influence of media with negative or positive publicity - This is another factor that influences the price of the crypto currency. News play a role in the price of cryptos in fact the vast majority of people act on news. Media hype lead to increase in the prize, while negative news lead to decline in the price.
Activity: 84
January 27, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
The high market demand for bitcoin is a major factor that makes bitcoin value high but bitcoin is also created limited unlike paper money that can be printed at any time if it is exhausted. And I think this is a trick from Satoshi that deliberately makes bitcoin with a limited amount to keep the bitcoin priceless.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 27, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
In the past bitcoin price gets affected when negative statements come out of expertise people who have invested into bitcoin. Other than this price manipulation happens when whales make large scale transactions. These day the regulations were the one that affects the bitcoin price.
Activity: 56
January 27, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
As we have studied in commerce about deman and supply,bitcoin prices are majorly affected by it. Butcoin is a cyrptocurency and all cryptocurrencies depend on demand. Accoding to me bitcoin is too effecual these days and talking about the price it is fluctuationg a lot in past few months.
Activity: 98
January 27, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
A country's policy will have an impact on bitcoin.
The idea of control also has an impact.
Activity: 1190
January 27, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

bitcoin price is reducing now and then because money people holding bitcoin for more profits and they holding other bitcoin related altcoin instead of trading.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
January 27, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
There are different factors that affect the price of Bitcoin some are:

• Supply and Demand of the Bitcoin
• Peoples Involvement
• Government Policies and Influence
• Social Media Influence

There are a lot of essential factors in all kinds of economic system, starting from the supply and demand, peoples involvement which determine the power of a business to get to people's interest and attention, going to the government's policies and influence to it's people and as well as the influences brought by social media which is the most powerful source in this generation.
Activity: 126
January 27, 2018, 02:30:54 AM
Supply and demand are essential in all kind of economic system. From supply and demand, the problem is can be diversified to another section which is like the network stability, governance influence,etc. I'm sure despite Bitcoin is decentralized, goverment is still a big part of user, I mean many bitcoin user still relying on the goverment about Bitcoin legality because the didn't well-understood about Bitcoin. Supply and demand are essential in all kind of economic system. From supply and demand, the problem is can be diversified to another section which is like the network stability, governance influence,etc. I'm sure despite Bitcoin is decentralized, goverment is still a big part of user, I mean many bitcoin user still relying on the goverment about Bitcoin legality because the didn't well-understood about Bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
January 27, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
1 bitcoin attention: the more people who know about bitcoin, the more attention they get, the more likely it is that bitcoin is going to rise
2 Use of bitcoin: The wider the use of bitcoin, the more likely it is to rise
3 Bitcoin Mining Cost: The lower the cost of bitcoin mining, the less likely it is for the transaction price to rise, and the easier it is for the opposite (and of course for the short term, as Bitcoin will always be close to completion)
4 Governments' Attitudes Towards Bitcoin: This is Plus The more countries recognize, the better, the more countries are blocked, the negative.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
January 27, 2018, 02:16:26 AM
There are many different factors that affect the bitcoins price but here are some of the major factors that really affects the bitcoins price:

•   Supply and Demand of the Bitcoin
•   Handforks
•   Regulation of a certain country
•   Media/Social Media Influence

But i think the most factor that really affects the bitcoin price is the supply and demand of the bitcoin, the supply of Bitcoin determines the amount of units in circulation and thus its scarcity on the market this means that high demand and low supply often leads to an increase in the price.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
Theres a lot of factors to consider like mining difficulty,tx confirmation,network congestion,FUD news?hardforks maybe but not like in the early days.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 08, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

There are many factors that affect btc prices. But the most important thing is the number of buy or sell transactions, which represents the need to own and sell btc. This has a direct impact on the price of btc. There are also other factors, including the government's btc policies. For example, ban or apply btc in payment transactions.
Activity: 126
January 08, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
typically a supply demand scenario..
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
January 08, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
I am a newbie too, but somebody give me the link that explain what factors that affect bitcoin price. Here it is :

Topic: What major factors affect bitcoin price? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-major-factors-affect-bitcoin-price-2097964
Topic: Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Drops https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reasons-why-bitcoin-price-drops-2290127
Topic: What determines the value of the bitcoin? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-determines-the-value-of-the-bitcoin-26280

Two Factors Influencing Bitcoin's Price Right Now https://www.investopedia.com/news/two-factors-influencing-bitcoins-price-right-now/
Some Factors That Influence The Bitcoin Price https://totalbitcoin.org/some-factors-that-influence-the-bitcoin-price/
What are the major factors that affect the bitcoin price? https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-major-factors-that-affect-the-bitcoin-price
Pages:
Jump to: