Pages:
Author

Topic: What Make Bitcoin Different With Another Coin? - page 2. (Read 188 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
which has the same function with bitcoin? such as ETH,

the main difference is that majority of the people supporting bitcoin (specially those who came before the ATH in 2017) understand bitcoin enough not to make mistakes like this.
you don't even know that ETH is a token and not a currency and you still say it has the same function! ETH and BTC are not even in the same category to be compared to each other!!!

and I suggest you do some search. this question you asked here has been asked at least 10000 times. in fact it is being asked almost every 2 days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
If you are looking for something to convince yourself that Bitcoin deserves number one spot, consider this. Consider the robustness of the network and the technical knowledge of its developers compared to that of other altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
My opinion: close your thread because your topic has been repeated many times in this forum or it's easily found in newspapers, webpages.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
as we know, that bitcoin serves as the currency in the crypto world, but what I will discuss here is what makes the bitcoin different from other coins? which has the same function with bitcoin? such as ETH, but the price is very much different, because the price is 13x different from the price of Bitcoin. yes I know that Bitcoin is the first, but bitcoin fee is very expensive and why are so many people investing and using Bitcoin? than coin that has the same function as Bitcoin and has a lower fee than Bitcoin? please give your opinion to me.

Thanks Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: