Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a crypto project reliable and trustworthy ? - page 5. (Read 1292 times)

Activity: 1329
Merit: 258
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
there are no assets that can be trusted because one moment can disappear at any time without us realizing it or even planning it
everything returns to the use value of the coin and it is not needed for our needs (I said altcoins), if to invest I think why look for altcoins if btc is close to perfect in terms of investment
just my opini
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
While Bitcoin is widely considered the most credible cryptocurrency, altcoins vary greatly in terms of trustworthiness. To evaluate an altcoin's trustworthiness, it's essential to examine its technology, development team, community support, and adoption rate. Additionally, factors such as transparency, security, and regulatory compliance should be considered. Ultimately, thorough research and analysis are necessary to determine whether an altcoin is trustworthy or not. However, based on my experience, there's really no 100% guarantee that we can make profits from these projects cause some X factors might ruin it.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrency and most altcoins are way less qualified in terms of credibility, fanbase, high returns with minimal risks etc. I am trying my best to analyze altcoin projects but the results are not pleasant. What makes an altcoin really trustworthy ? And why ? Please let me know your opinions.                                                                                                        
To be considered trustworthy, an altcoin project should have a clear and unique purpose that addresses real-world problems. A solid roadmap outlining development plans and milestones can build trust among investors and users. The team behind the project should have a strong track record and expertise, with transparency about their backgrounds and experiences. A strong community of supporters and active users can demonstrate belief in the project's potential. The altcoin should have a strong security and governance model with measures in place to prevent hacking and a fair governance system. A clear financial model should include a breakdown of fundraising, fund usage, and profit distribution, as well as plans for generating revenue. Before investing in any altcoin project, conducting thorough research and due diligence is important.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
Not just altcoins but all other crypto tokens are volatile and we do not analyze that what will be the new cost of such token. Now we are in condition where we cannot believe that what coin is trusty because new coins originates cannot be trusted as a yield production. Bitcoin is consider as a king because its price is greater than all other crypto tokens and is one of the coin which always offers its users elevated returns as a consequence of their investment.

Bitcoin is the first priority and will always remain first choice of all individuals so remaining coins may be beneficial but cannot be trusted easily.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
altcoin is truly not for long term holding comparing to Bitcoin that is more sure of a longer holding.
LUNA and Bitconnect ended as Scam but they are once in a top ranking coins.
so it is not about how big the project is and how they are very popular ? there is always a possibilities that it will end scam.
I think naming all of altcoins in the same light is not really a nice thing to do. I understand that it is not good when you look at bitconnect or luna or something like that, but if you look at ethereum and bnb then it is as good as bitcoin as well.

It means that it depends on where you look at, of course low level stuff that look to be dangerous will happen, but there will always be some high level stuff that will do as well as hoped for as well. This is why I highly suggest that if you want to invest into bitcoin then do that, but if you want to save some aside and invest into alts, then try to do it into things that make sense and not low cap stuff.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
Although Bitcoin is considered the leader in the cryptocurrency space, many altcoins have emerged as credible players in the market. However, it can be challenging to identify which altcoin projects are trustworthy. Trustworthy altcoins have several characteristics, including a reputable development team with experience, a real-world application, transparency in project details and finances, an active community, and high liquidity. Conducting thorough research is also essential before investing in altcoins, including reading reviews, reviewing the project's whitepaper, and keeping up with industry news. Ultimately, investors should consider their risk tolerance and investment goals, seek professional advice, and diversify their portfolios
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
Yes and that is correct , altcoin is truly not for long term holding comparing to Bitcoin that is more sure of a longer holding.
so it is not about how big the project is and how they are very popular ? there is always a possibilities that it will end scam.
With many investors becoming familiar with it, Bitcoin is a very important project in the field. Because of the profitable plan it presents, which has been in place for more than a decade and is still strong, it is trustworthy. With Bitcoin, I've gained a lot throughout both the bull and bear markets. Many scams exist; it is our responsibility to identify them and figure out how to stop them. Until it was shown to be a fraud, LUNA was a good project. Complicated studies are conducted to avoid being involved with fraudulent projects, and I can assure you that there are many advantages on the market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

actually XRP had been running long but eventually experienced dump because of the case filed against them , and also NEO that once being on top but now? it drops badly and the later one is Litecoin , after the selling  happened or the change of management ? we seen how bad they are acting now .
but of course it is indeed one of the best way to trust aside from bitcoin those coin long running currencies are good.

Investment is for profit, if you want safe and reliable, then choose bitcoin, no need to choose useless old altcoins. Investing in altcoins is with the expectation of earning a higher return than bitcoin, so old coins that have been dumped and are no longer of much interest to the community are better off getting rid of them. Investing in altcoins is inherently risky, so we need to get the reward worth it, I would invest in potential new projects rather than old ones.
you mentioned Useless altcoins  but what about those Valid altcoins? meaning those who had managed to stay in high rank for long years and proven to be bringing profit to all its believers and investors?
best to diversify at least? buy Bitcoin with confident and buy altcoin with though risk.
Investing in the top altcoins in the market makes sense, however we must not assume that they are the same as bitcoin, we just have to remember what happened to Luna recently and to bitconnect on the past, so if you decide to invest in one of the top altcoins you need to at least check your portfolio daily, and if you see something is going wrong you need to act quickly and sell those altcoins as you do not want to become a bagholder and lose your capital in this way.
Yes and that is correct , altcoin is truly not for long term holding comparing to Bitcoin that is more sure of a longer holding.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
The team behind altcoin projects is a critical factor for the success of the project. The team members' areas of expertise, experience and past projects are important for the success of the project.

It is important that altcoin projects focus on solving a real problem using innovative technologies such as blockchain technology. Projects need to have functional technology that can deliver real value to users and investors.

Community support and fan base are important for altcoin projects. Building projects around a community is important for the project to grow and thrive.

Altcoin projects need to have a unique competitive advantage. Projects should stand out from other projects with a unique idea, functionality or use of technology.

If altcoin projects are transparent, it can help investors trust the project. It is important that projects provide a clear way to communicate with investors and regularly provide information about the project.

However, as the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and complex, the success and reliability of altcoin projects cannot be guaranteed.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrency and most altcoins are way less qualified in terms of credibility, fanbase, high returns with minimal risks etc. I am trying my best to analyze altcoin projects but the results are not pleasant. What makes an altcoin really trustworthy ? And why ? Please let me know your opinions.                                                                                                        

When it comes to projects in this industry, trustworthy is not a factor that is important to be considered as most of the projects don't have what it takes to gain sufficient trust. The existence of most projects is founded on shabby structures as we saw in FTX. Most people invest to maximize returns and don't dig deep into the operations of the project.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has occupied such a place in the market that all other coins keep pace with it and that is why Bitcoin is called the king of all coins.Despite Bitcoin's boom, many projects fail to succeed, meaning it remains risky.It's best to check your project carefully because even those that are being promoted by influential people occasionally fail to advance to the top of the market. Altcoin is a risky investment, and that is a reality Decide how much risk you can take, and only invest Which can also be lost
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Try to think about use cases, only if project have real possible usecases it can be reliable

Unfortunately, for altcoins, there aren't any use cases at all. In theory, it sounds great and promising, but implementing it and putting it into use cases so far is all just theory. In short, altcoins are just speculative markets, no technology, no utility, everything just hype and disappears after that. Investing in altcoins is gambling, where you need luck rather than skill and knowledge. I am waiting to see what new projects will replace topcoin, just like history has shown us.
Activity: 139
Merit: 12
Try to think about use cases, only if project have real possible usecases it can be reliable
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Projects that have announced their coins are listed on the market exchange, so we don't need to worry about that anymore. Second, projects that pay directly with a weekly payment system. So once a week, participants can already get money from their work for the project. If you meet a project with a concept like that, register immediately and don't forget to let me know  Grin
I think most projects have hard time getting listed on CMC let alone getting listed on big exchanges. Look at how many coins are listed on Binance, and how many are listed on CMC, the difference there alone is a proof that most projects are not listed anywhere properly, and secondly if we are talking about the ones that are not even listed on CMC, we are talking about more projects that are not listed than listed at this point.

So all in all, you are not going to do some small stuff and make some money from projects, it is not going to happen. I agree with you that if anyone finds one that applies to all these, then I would like to join it myself as well Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
A good project and an active coin team is what makes the coin mostly reliable. Of course, there are many other factors, but these are the most important ones.

When the coin owns a distinctive project that arises from the need of the market and has an active coin team that continuously pursues the development of the coin, I expect that it will succeed in the end.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

actually XRP had been running long but eventually experienced dump because of the case filed against them , and also NEO that once being on top but now? it drops badly and the later one is Litecoin , after the selling  happened or the change of management ? we seen how bad they are acting now .
but of course it is indeed one of the best way to trust aside from bitcoin those coin long running currencies are good.

Investment is for profit, if you want safe and reliable, then choose bitcoin, no need to choose useless old altcoins. Investing in altcoins is with the expectation of earning a higher return than bitcoin, so old coins that have been dumped and are no longer of much interest to the community are better off getting rid of them. Investing in altcoins is inherently risky, so we need to get the reward worth it, I would invest in potential new projects rather than old ones.
you mentioned Useless altcoins  but what about those Valid altcoins? meaning those who had managed to stay in high rank for long years and proven to be bringing profit to all its believers and investors?
best to diversify at least? buy Bitcoin with confident and buy altcoin with though risk.
Investing in the top altcoins in the market makes sense, however we must not assume that they are the same as bitcoin, we just have to remember what happened to Luna recently and to bitconnect on the past, so if you decide to invest in one of the top altcoins you need to at least check your portfolio daily, and if you see something is going wrong you need to act quickly and sell those altcoins as you do not want to become a bagholder and lose your capital in this way.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
Projects that have announced their coins are listed on the market exchange, so we don't need to worry about that anymore. Second, projects that pay directly with a weekly payment system. So once a week, participants can already get money from their work for the project. If you meet a project with a concept like that, register immediately and don't forget to let me know  Grin
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
For me I will say that new project is trustworthy and good for invest is the review of one past investors it because even if the team behind that project was have a successful project in the past because not all the time that they have a successful project last year or more then now they will be a successful. Because sometime we have our unlucky moment and if that happen then for sure the opposite of success will be in the finish line.
In terms of projects, I don't think that luck should be associated with their success.

In every success there is always a variable factor and it is greatly affected by luck.  Yes success can be predetermined with planning and studying several factors but as i said, there is always a variable factor that is way out of our hands.  So luck can be associated with success on this field.
Organizing skills and planning are things that needs to be learned very well. If you want to make a profit in the crypto world or in any business world, you need to calculate all the possibilities, good or bad, and you need to make sure you have actions ready to do in a moments notice as soon as that happens.

I know that being ready for all the possibilities is a very difficult thing and would require a different wiring in the brain and many people just takes a dive, but those are the people who lose the most money in the crypto world. I can't just keep watching them lose money all the time, it's really a sad feeling, just because they didn't prepare for anything that may have happened.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
In terms of projects, I don't think that luck should be associated with their success. That's what I think and believe that everything should be worked out and they have to do it based on what they're conducting by working on that project.
But we as individuals, I think we tend to believe with luck when we invest on a project that suddenly made us interested on buying it.
We surely did believe in luck when we invest on a project that we will earn profit and I don't think that it is wrong to be like that or to think like that. We all have our ways on what we do either on investing in a project or other things. We sometimes did have our unlucky moments as what shamm posted and it doesn't mean that it is because of the project's luck that we didn't earn profit. I can only say that a project is trustworthy if it continues to exist after it is launched rather than turning into dust.
Nothing wrong with seeking luck but this is should not be our practice, it is good to practice investing in projects that are really profitable and we know it can happen. Because we can't just rely on luck here, even though we are a newbie must not think about it but rather improve our knowledge and skills to determine what is a good project and what is a worthless one. Otherwise, we are just investing like gambling and the chances are slim - 50/50. I think we can't afford to have that chance of winning or losing because what we want is to earn.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, Crypto Growth has experienced very fast growth, many new coins and tokens have been born. Even so, most of them are fraud or scam. But before investing, we also need to reset the choice of altcoin that we want to buy. As Most people think, Investing in crypto is about buying coins, then letting them go up. It takes a lot of analysis to become a successful crypto trader. , Looking at Fundamentals, it is very important in crypto, maybe crypto is 90% to fundamentals, 10% to analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: