Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a good bounty program? - page 6. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
When a bounty program has a good contributions to the society and is backed up by a very strong team it always said to be successful, as this factors will attract more investors to participate and thus   increases the sales rate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 27, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
Hi,

I'm considering helping a friend with an ICO later in the year and I'm looking into Bounty programs. Seeing as a lot of the bounties are paid to people here, I was wondering if there were aspects of bounty programs that people love, and bits they hate. If you were designing a bounty program what would you put in, and what would you leave out.

Thanks in advance.

First of all website and whitepaper is the key for the good bounty program and it helps the investors to differentiate from the scam projects,and then the team of developers and their background is important if already have good experience in this field then that is a good program or project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:19:39 AM
I've experience a change in bounty in a campaign i suggest to join which campaign give a fix payment so you don't get dissapointment when your expecting higher income from them.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
Bounty programs should have good marketing done for that particular ICO. Also Bounty managers and admins play a very vital role in determining bounty campaign would be sucessful
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

A bounty program is only as good a its ability to demonstrate its  pay for the bounty.if the program cant pay then there's no need to,. the people and teams participating in the hunt is also a important pointer, serious and legitimate bounties attract established hunters, be sure to consider this as a tip.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 27, 2018, 01:12:55 AM
You can find a good bounty managers company or a bounty manager, they have many times published a bounty thread experience, so they can give you some professional guidance, and most of the time this charge is not particularly high.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
ONe Social Network.
February 27, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
In my experience here in forum, one thing I noticed about promising projects is the way they make their Advertisements. Usually the ones who managed by reliable devs will make your bounty campaign experience more worth it and it is easily to identify by just following them through social media sites.

As of now I only have 2 projects in my profile, first is WePower, second is Vestarin and I have a good grasp on these two projects until the end of this year. It takes a lot of research before you could convince yourself on whether a certain project is good or just a waste of time.
Activity: 89
February 27, 2018, 01:05:19 AM

The following things make a good bounty program.

A good bounty program should 

1. Be a private program that is easier to scale, plus the signal-to-noise ratio of bad bug reports is significantly lower.

2. Be an incentive program.

3. Be best attractive to the hackers.

4. Be as transparent as possible which offers ample guidelines, and clearly communicates what hackers can expect to happen after they submit a vulnerability report.

5. Be a strong communicator. Make communicating with hackers a top priority. To avoid any confusion or unrealistic expectations with them, ensure that your program is as transparent as possible, offers ample guidelines, and clearly communicates what hackers can expect to happen after they submit a vulnerability report.

6. Hire the best. Recruitment of best hackers as employees or contractors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
February 27, 2018, 12:41:28 AM
If I am in your position, I will give additional value / additional stake for the signature campaign for anyone who has good post quality.  There are some people who really do not understand about the rules of bounty, this is where the manager's role explains in detail if there is a question on the telegram..That's what I like Wink
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 12:34:13 AM
1.  Easily trackable and frequently updated stakes
2.  Responsive bounty manager
3.  Good bounty rewards
4.  Quality project
5.  Not overwhelming tasks
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2018, 12:31:21 AM
Hi,

I'm considering helping a friend with an ICO later in the year and I'm looking into Bounty programs. Seeing as a lot of the bounties are paid to people here, I was wondering if there were aspects of bounty programs that people love, and bits they hate. If you were designing a bounty program what would you put in, and what would you leave out.

Thanks in advance.

I only invest ( take part ) from ICO program if the have technology concept and realistic ICO target. Technology is part of the world and always grow up fast with new ideas create services for customers. ICO must realistic, meaning not too high and only sell promises with out proof. Realistic is relative but if they always update information and fix member problem fast, I'll join the program. Never interesting to join ICO with adult concept, I get loss from that one.
Activity: 518
February 27, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
For me a good bounty program is being managed by top or trusted campaign managers here in bitcointalk, huge bounty pool and  having a good whitepaper of the ICO itself and not so complicated rules regarding campaigns.
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
1. quality of the project (usefulness, team, roadmap)
2. hype
3. bounty interface (how you report the work and present stakes)
Activity: 478
February 27, 2018, 12:13:37 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I was a bounty hunter too, I hate complicated rules. I looking for bounty which provide huge bounty pool . I also looks at the project behind the bounty. If the project good then I will in.
Activity: 546
February 27, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

the aspects of bounty programs that people loves is to have  good to be true announcement. it is more suspicious if the projects are more ambitious than what they really can. i mean to have a honestly and humble announcement for the program they can really attract investors. and the bit they hate are those projects that has more talks than work.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 26, 2018, 11:24:06 PM
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

I think it's a good and clear set of teams, having a unique idea, a total supply coin, a clear ico path. In my opinion, of all that is enough to attract fans of investors and bounty hunter.
Activity: 367
February 26, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
in my opinion the good bounty program is, need to have a good and great bounty manager to promosing the program, great solid team work to make their project succes, have whitepaper and website to explain about the program project and the product.
Activity: 98
February 26, 2018, 10:08:48 PM
What makes a good bounty program? The team. Tge admin should be kind and nice to their members. Also their project so that we can share them via signature campaign and bring their campaign through signture.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
February 26, 2018, 09:50:24 PM
Make sure the bounty you are promoting has good hype surrounding the project. That way it's more likely Soft Cap will be reached and you can actually be paid.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 09:41:21 PM
From my experience, you can looking a good bounty program which handle by good bounty manager or bounty agency.
Pages:
Jump to: