Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a successful trader, not a gambler? - page 5. (Read 2477 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think between trading and gambling will be very different. and the thing that affects the success rate of a trader is that trading is not just relying on luck just like gambling. in research trading activities become a part that must be done so it tends to be more likely in terms of success than gambling that only hopes for luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
99% of the investor are gamblers, that is why many are losing money during bear market.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Successful trader is a trader that knows where to clutch and catch the right price to buy and sell. A gambler is sometimes lossing and sometimes it gets profit. And think first for what will be the outcome before going to trade your coin  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Here are some characteristics of successful traders and gamblers:

A gambler:

- Have no transaction method.

- Do not take notes of your views on the market trend daily.

- Don’t care about risk management

- Spend most of your time focusing on winning and making profit.

- Let emotions dominated their mind when trading

-Place orders without consideration.

- Place too many orders

A trader:

-Understand and master an effective trading method

-Have a clear and specific trading plan and comply with it.

- Have a daily note on market view and trend

- Pay attention to risk management for each trading order

-Don’t set making profit and winning as their 1st priority

- Only make the deal when the price model matches the method.

-don’t let emotions control their actions

- Consider coin trading as their career and daytime job.

If you have those characteristics of the gamblers, you should change it immediately. If you have trader traits, maintain them for as long as possible and remember to always think twice before doing.

Thanks for your information like this, I think this is the way to. Improve our newbie trader's for this topic they will know the truth of traders and not a gambler.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Trading will be successful when strict and clear goals are set and profit is consistently fixed when prices rise by 30-50% of various cryptocurrencies
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Successful traders always make big pictures of their trading career in the future. They see their winning image, the desire that motivates them to improve themselves every day. They do not expect good luck, they learn to adapt to the probability of the market to achieve sustainable success, and that keeps them profitable from year to year.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
To be expert trader is not easy, we should be always manage our natural emotion , that is greedy and not patient. This emotional is hard to control it although i learned about trading more than 2 years. But from that loss i know what is my mistake and what should be i do to avoid that loss. Experienced is best teacher in crypto trading.
Yeah is different from gambling that does not look at experience as important because luck becomes a must-have number 1, In luck trading is not so influential so don't rely too much on it like when playing gambling, all you should to have to become an expert trader is to keep learning, experience , broad knowledge and many other aspects
Adding to that is having your full determination to achieved your goals, you will have an edge having good knowledge and proper education, trading will be different from gambling as you are fully knowledgeable that things needs to happen in order for your assessment to completely happen, unlike in gambling that you only have two things win or lose after placing your bets.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
To be expert trader is not easy, we should be always manage our natural emotion , that is greedy and not patient. This emotional is hard to control it although i learned about trading more than 2 years. But from that loss i know what is my mistake and what should be i do to avoid that loss. Experienced is best teacher in crypto trading.
Yeah is different from gambling that does not look at experience as important because luck becomes a must-have number 1, In luck trading is not so influential so don't rely too much on it like when playing gambling, all you should to have to become an expert trader is to keep learning, experience , broad knowledge and many other aspects
Activity: 350
I think that the patience is one of the most important things after all.
If you are not patient enough, you are going to lose all your money in just a few minutes/days/weeks after you started.

Professional gamblers are also very patient people that have a very strong nervous system. As for the trader, I think he has to have more knowledge than the gambler.
In any case, the trader has more chances to make a profit than a gambler. I have never seen such a rich gambler as a merchant of crypto currency.

Crypto trading is not gambling even though it is seen from the profits or profits it earns, so in my opinion do not equate crypto currency trading and gambling from the profit side it gets, because there are also many people who fall in the crypto currency because of their greed
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Both gambling and trading have risk. However, traders are more prepared to enter the market than a gambler did in a game. Trading is profitable once you know how to manage your portfolio and read charts. Gambling is profitable once you have lucky. Trading is a challenging way of earning in my part while gambling is just for my past time. I like gambling but I want to be a trader.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
A bad trader and a gambler have one thing in common, GREED. So if you are greedy then you will never be a successful trader. You may earn a few trades but eventually your bad decisions will eat up whatever you earned in trading because of greed. So better control your self and be happy with hitting your small targets than aiming for higher profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
A trader is quite different from a gambler. A trader is one that has a strategy and applies caution in his trade. He also uses stop loss to manage his trade while a gambler is one that wants to get rich quick. He can lose all his money in a moment. This are the differences between the both

they arent different at all . why i could say that? simply because a trader and a gambler are both using a strategy , yes even a gambler do uses a strategy to be able to possibly win his bets .

you know there are now lots of methods and strategy created out there specifically to be used in gambling to increase your win rate and they are somehow usefull and better than playing a gambling randomly without direction . both trader and gambler risk thier capital becuase they want to earn a profit .
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Yes, I agree with you. the characteristics of a merchant are better than a gambler. a trader is based on patience. I think successful traders are traders who have mastered the science of trade and analysis or speculation. whereas the success of a gambler, not because of the knowledge in him. A gambler is just hoping for luck. and the level of risk between gamblers and traders. gamblers are more at risk of failure. if a gambler loses, maybe all the money will run out, but the merchants if they lose when prices fall, they still have money left and can trade again. so it's better to be a trader than to be a gambler.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
A trader is quite different from a gambler. A trader is one that has a strategy and applies caution in his trade. He also uses stop loss to manage his trade while a gambler is one that wants to get rich quick. He can lose all his money in a moment. This are the differences between the both
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think that the best distinction you can find between a successful trader and a gambler is that a gamble takes risks only on the basis of luck if he’s smart he will take into account some numbers and only focus on the present, the trader predicts the future based on the past

Activity: 420
The gambler in a cryptocurrency market plays on the sheer favor of luck and more than that all of the moves he makes is not calculated, the daily trader lives and breather number for a living each data is analyzed and then deduced for a future prediction,
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
If you are not patient enough, you are going to lose all your money in just a few minutes/days/weeks after you started.

Professional gamblers are also very patient people that have a very strong nervous system. As for the trader, I think he has to have more knowledge than the gambler.

Yes it needs a lot of knowledge and information to become a trader, gambling needs only luck to be successful, in trading you will have to care about everything just try to be to good trader I think it is time to become a good having amount of money to buy some profitable coin, now a day bitcoin is best place to invest your money and get profit at the end.
as a trader i see this as an serious job or task to do with cause you may not have yet even to be a trader when you cant known what are some of the task that you have to do with or what are some of the way that you need to do a successful trader never stop on dreaming to be a great one in this field of crypto.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Perseverance, patience and also consistent on the target and this should also be a consideration in the target that set  Sometimes a person targets for trying his luck factor but this is very wrong. A lot of people eventually regret this. If we are consistent on the target it will slowly convince it sure.
Knowledge, experience, skills and of course patience are the tools for successful trading. Luck, tricks, experience and tactics are the tools for a successful gambling. In my opinion if you want to make huge money from bitcoin then day trading is the best bitcoin. On the other hand I suggest avoiding gambling because the consequences of gambling are always worst.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Yes it needs a lot of knowledge and information to become a trader, gambling needs only luck to be successful, in trading you will have to care about everything just try to be to good trader I think it is time to become a good having amount of money to buy some profitable coin, now a day bitcoin is best place to invest your money and get profit at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: