Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 25. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 08:59:55 PM
Many people are afraid of losing the moment to join the industry. The current price of the bitcoin is built on the expectation of further implementation of crypto-currencies in our lives, rather than the current value of the industry.

If afraid of losing money then why the price growing very fast? Logically, if afraid of losing then they will sell it and and make the price down. But in reality, price is very high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 07, 2017, 08:55:57 PM
Its because of the new technology that is taken effect right now its called lightning network, this new technology will make faster transaction over the blockchain and will help to ease the congestion in the network.

And also there will be 2 new US based exchanges that is opening later this year or next year, these big companies will help to get new big investor and the demand will be big.

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 07, 2017, 08:47:53 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

I really think that the catalyst why we are seeing this movement is because of  the news that it will get listed in wallstreet.  Doubters are rushing to buy Bitcoin and the supply cannot handle it. Basic law of supply and demand. I will not be suprised that we hit $20,000 before the year end. I also worry that because rise is really fast we may see a major correction in the near future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 07, 2017, 08:37:14 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
That's the part of bitcoin now being a volatile cryptocurrency the price was not stable and now bitcoin is very popular over the country some of people do investing in bitcoin due to high value and easy to earned. High demand of bitcoin and low supply thats make bitcoin so expensive now and the price rapidly going up.
We hope that it is continuously moving up for better future and more profitable.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 08:17:31 PM
It moves fast because there are many investors to buy bitcoin and easily depletes it current supply and because of that its price moves faster. Too much demand is what pushes it towards its greater price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 07, 2017, 08:10:28 PM
Bitcoin move so fast because of rapidly growing up of demand who deal with bitcoin.It was continue rising from now it is indemand now unlike before no one knew bitcoin but now many of us engage and invest in bitcoin ,it became popular now.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
December 07, 2017, 07:53:40 PM
The reason why price is rapidly going up is because there are things that about to happen this month and the demand is getting high.  It is said that a big exchange is coming and there will be a fork without estimated time so the tendency are people are preparing for this and they are buying Bitcoin to not miss the opportunity that is coming.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:48:14 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

It is the awareness of the current age and the demand of it. Now people are knowing about it with a faster speed and they now are interested to invest in it so every time new people come to buy the demand of it increases and the price of it also increases.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

Everyone was affraid on what's happening on bitcoin because it was continues rising  why happening this, even there are so many joining in bitcoin why rising so fast and the others was affraid to buy bitcoin because no assurance if its work again or it can be stable we hope that bitcoin value was be in stable and not losing fast.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 07, 2017, 07:43:08 PM

Demand itself is what bitcoin move this quick. And also there is a CME effect and I guess this is also with the so called McAfee effect that I've seen on facebook. McAfee was interviewed by someone over the facebook live video call and he said that bitcoin will be going at $20,000 early this upcoming January 2018 so everyone is trying to buy now and it helped a lot.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

Bitcoin price is going up so fast because suddently a lot more people than before want to buy coins and less people want to sell it. There's less and less "free" bitcoins available on market so those selling can do it at a very high price. There is likely more than a single reason why all of this is happening but the most probables imho are that people either doesn't understand why the price doesn't stop going up and decides to buy even if the value is crazy atm or most hear others making money from nothing and decide it's a good moment to invest. Among all there are also those who know what they are doing by the way. Don't really know how all this will end up but I suppose BTC value will have to go back to decent levels before crossing 25k.
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
December 07, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
when demand is more than supply the price goes up every time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 07:26:41 PM

There are many reasons for it. Sometimes, many informations hoax make people not to invest because they are scary if they lose out Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:15:49 PM
For me its because of people who put interest in bitcoin and other coins as well. For the newbies and did not get the chance to earn bitcoin its difficult for them because bitcoin is getting higher and it will 100% surely affect the fees.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
December 07, 2017, 07:02:10 PM
Many people are afraid of losing the moment to join the industry. The current price of the bitcoin is built on the expectation of further implementation of crypto-currencies in our lives, rather than the current value of the industry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

Pages:
Jump to: