Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin valuable? - page 31. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcoiner
March 08, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
Bitcoin demand in the present age is a lot more. Bitcoin is economically demanded and used by many as a digital currency. Bitcoin is a great asset for the future.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
March 08, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
I definitely afree with you.Bitcoin is the king of all crypto.currency.Because of it's big advantages you should not compare bitcoin with any other crypto.Bitcoin has paved the way of success to.other crypto.I think bitcoin price makes bitcoin difference from other coin.No others coin.price is as big as bitcoin.So I think bitcoin is more valuable than any other crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
March 08, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Hi,

I completely agree with what you say. The problem is that all you say doesn't answer the most regular argument I hear:

- Volatility is too high. Bitcoin can never be used as a currency.
- Scams and frauds are everywhere.
- Because it is anonymous, bitcoin will push people to make illegal transactions.

I don't agree with that. Of course not. But you must admit that... Well it's quite true. And for a beginner, it can be a real reason to avoid investing.

Sooo, what would you answer?
Activity: 238
March 08, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
Lately, the name Bitcoin is being discussed a lot. What makes this virtual currency busy talking about? Because in recent months the value of Bitcoin has continued to increase dramatically to the number of Rp243 million (data December 15, 2017).
With such a high value, many people who had not glanced at Bitcoin became interested in investing here.not surprisingly, because with such rapid growth, making Bitcoin a hot investment commodity though not yet fully trusted.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
Bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank controlled fiat money.
Activity: 157
March 08, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
Bitcoin is valuable because it can give you profit, meaning you can earn out of bitcoin. If its value is high the more profit you can earn whoch is in contrast if it's value is low the smaller is your profit. You can either hold your bitcoin for future investment or should you trade, buy and sell it, it's all up to you.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
I think it’s the Blockchain, which makes Bitcoin valuable. In the Blockchain theory, the more compute power is used, the more valuable the Blockchain will be.
Activity: 95
March 08, 2018, 07:54:46 AM
The value of Bitcoin lies in the needs of users, who want to own Bitcoin and who owns it, decides its value. There are a lot of Altcoin platforms that are better than Bitcoin, higher security, faster transaction speed but lower cost compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 191
March 08, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
Actually Bitcoin is an investment. its price increases and decreases frequently.when people invest in Bitcoin the price of Bitcoin increases and when the people starts to sell Bitcoin and invest less,the price of Bitcoin decreases and I think investing more in Bitcoin makes Bitcoin valuable.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 07:46:09 AM
For me, bitcoin is valuable because it is a currency which convertible into different currencies like pesos or dollars, and it is a decentralized currency that makes it valuable.
It's valuable because of being a decentralized currency as many investors are willing to hold their coins for long-term investment. The Bitcoin value will increase with few circulation supplies. That makes the Bitcoin valuable.
Yes, I strongly agree. Bitcoin is very valuable to its users. Moreover, by people who are willing to sell valuables just to buy Bitcoin and want to get the benefits gained from investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 08, 2018, 06:10:23 AM
For me bitcoin is valuable because it is a currency which convertable into different currencies like pesos or dollars, and it is decentralize currency that makes it valuable.
It's valuable because of being a decentralized currency as many investors are willing to hold their coins for long term investment. The Bitcoin value will increase with few circulation supply. That's makes the Bitcoin valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
March 08, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
It seems that only the demand of people to buy Bitcoin defines the value of bitcoin. No projects on Bitcoin exists like Ethereum and the transaction fees are still high.
Activity: 224
March 08, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
Bitcoin is so precious thanks to the people.

Money-making ambition makes the most worthless things invaluable.

What are the most precious things in this world? There are few items in the world.

But technological products will not be so valuable in the future.
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 06:01:58 AM
Everyone in the crypto space has had people tell them that Bitcoin is worthless or that it doesn't have any true value.

Of course, that's infuriating to hear, but for investors new to space, it's sometimes hard to craft a good answer.

So here's a little cheat sheet for any newbies out there who get this question or accusation:

1. Bitcoin is safe.  It cant be hacked because it's decentralized.
2. Bitcoin eliminates layers of transaction fees.
3. Bitcoin is fast (especially after the lightning upgrade).
4. Bitcoin provides more privacy than normal transactions.
5. Bitcoin hedges against stupidity from central banks and governments.
6. Bitcoin cant is counterfeited.
7. Bitcoin isn't tied to other asset classes and is a hedge against other investments.

In short, Bitcoin solves massive problems with the financial and political world, and that is its value.

And because its the most tested and has first mover advantage, it has been established as a store of value, much like digital gold.

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential

Yes, I really agree what you say. Bitcoin is very valuable and even worth very high. Bitcoin is something that is not real but can change all the circumstances for the better. Only a fool who says Bitcoin is worthless!
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 01:37:20 AM
Bitcoin, like gold has value because people believe it has value. If people value something, it is “valuable” to them. Often we attribute value to things simple because we can do something with it that cannot be done otherwise.

1. Bitcoin is different than fiat (Government money) in that there is nobody forcing you to use it (to pay your taxes, etc), or preventing you from using it (as in capital controls, etc).
2. Bitcoin is neutral: it is indifferent to where you were born, where you live, who you are, what you are buying, etc.
3. Bitcoin has technical properties which make it much more flexible, programmable and reliable in certain situations, so it has properties which might make it more valuable to someone who needs those.
4. Most of the value today is speculation because people believe it could replace many sections of our economy currently controlled by banks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 07, 2018, 09:22:48 AM
We will look at bitcoin as currency and bitcoin as a store of value based on the large number of people use bitcoin. But bitcoin nowadays is spreading in different countries in the world they are using cryptocurrency using payment through onlines. It seems possible that bitcoin could eventually increase in price by orders of magnitude, but it all depends on bitcoin's level of adoption.
That is why people want Bitcoin and the price is getting larger because of demand. Bitcoin is growing everyday.
Activity: 19
March 06, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
Bitcoin is valuable or not ??

It's a good question here to debate because the value bitcoin is currently having maybe its a nightmare for a person who bought it from its record high almost 20,000 USD so he feel that bitcoin is not enough value to increase his personal value on the other hand bitcoin is turned a person's life dramatically who is holding the coin from bottom and still hoping that its value should increase by increasing in the value of bitcoin. i must say that i believe future belonged to bitcoin. Wink Wink  
Activity: 88
March 06, 2018, 01:53:55 PM
What makes it valuable is that it is used as a store of value, a placeholder for the goods and services that they can be exchanged for, as with traditional currencies.
Activity: 56
March 06, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
Its the safest crypto currency till date and easiest too so I think that’s why it’s more valuable
Activity: 80
March 06, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
There are two key values of bitcoin. First, Bitcoin is different than fiat money, there is nobody forcing you to use it (to pay your taxes, etc), or preventing you from using it. Secondly, bitcoin is neutral: it is indifferent to where you were born, where you live, who you are, what you are buying, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: