Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes e some ICOs so SUCCESSFUL? - page 2. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 05, 2017, 10:25:58 AM
Hello there! I am new to the community and have been attracted here by all the ICO buzz that has been created over the last couple of months.

I am trying to study and understand what makes some ICOs so successful and sought after while other do poorly and go completely ignored by the community.

Is it the team behind the project? is it the project itself? Is it the benefits for the investors?

What is in your opinion the main factor that influences the success or failure of an ICO?

what do you mean success or failure of an ICO? do you mean the coin price increase high or the ICO money it collect?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 05, 2017, 10:22:15 AM
Hello there! I am new to the community and have been attracted here by all the ICO buzz that has been created over the last couple of months.

I am trying to study and understand what makes some ICOs so successful and sought after while other do poorly and go completely ignored by the community.

Is it the team behind the project? is it the project itself? Is it the benefits for the investors?

What is in your opinion the main factor that influences the success or failure of an ICO?

Pages:
Jump to: