Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes NFT Platforms good for you? - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
September 16, 2021, 01:25:36 PM
Lack of real use cases affected so many projects in the past until NFT became a thing, even normal DeFI projects are now implementing NFT in their platforms, to me NFT is something that just works with zero doubts, it's something that wasn't here years back and today it's like a gem, I earned more from NFT projects than others this year so far and the good part is gaming and earning at the same time, this is way better than most old use cases around.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 16, 2021, 12:22:13 PM
In my opinion NFT is the most harmless platform that is associated with cryptocurrency, I can not understand why it is so disliked, for example Apple store allegedly blocked an update to the cryptocurrency wallet app Gnosis Safe. The update was reportedly blocked for posting unplayable tokens (NFTs) that were not purchased in the app. This is nonsense, isn't it ? Source: https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1566_apple-flags-nft-display-image-on-gnosis-safe-wallet-update
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 16, 2021, 08:09:45 AM
The part in which you can be entertained while gaining by the use of various arts and things that make us entertain like music, I think maybe more people engage more in NFT games primarily.
IDK this is just my opinion
Activity: 896
Merit: 17
September 15, 2021, 01:03:49 PM
We all know NFT's became a big thing in the cryptoverse. More and more celebrities, companies, and casual people join the wave.

That's why I asked myself, what do YOU think are the MOST important things for a NFT platform?

Let me know your thoughts, looking forward to discussing this in the comments with you.
I will be honest, for me the NFT market is another opportunity to earn money, and let them trample me where I am wrong...this is one of the new stages in the development of cryptocurrency, it also makes it possible to bring art to a new level, but still many people earn money on this and this is the main concept of NFT non-interchangeable tokens.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 15, 2021, 10:41:27 AM
That's why I asked myself, what do YOU think are the MOST important things for a NFT platform?

The most important things to give a way for people to express their ideas and then convert it to be a valuable assets. So many parties were not able doing it caused by they have a lot of limitation to express their idea. NFT platform was helping people who have creativity to create something unique and they can make their ideas to be a valuable assets that can be sold by others easily without so many restrictions.

NFT platforms can also make everything to be valuable for a lot of people. Did you see play to earn that has become a new trend caused by the hype of NFT?
People are starting to explore the potential of the NFT platforms. This is the most important thing in the NFT platforms. NFT was dinamyc and it can adapt with the trend that will always change anytime.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 15, 2021, 08:42:52 AM
We all know NFT's became a big thing in the cryptoverse. More and more celebrities, companies, and casual people join the wave.

Let me know your thoughts, looking forward to discussing this in the comments with you.
Pages:
Jump to: