Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you trust a crypto project? - page 3. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:51:08 AM
Non scammy/salesy wording.  Project solving a real world need that can only be done through crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
I am looking into multiple things. First thing I do is that I check what exactly is the projects vision and if there is a real world usage of the actual product. Then I check the team behind the project and if there already is a MVP.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
January 16, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
Team - if I know guys from the Team and beleive them - I trust their project
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:42:32 AM
Due to widespread of scam We need to be careful in choosing a crypto project. Study and research is the best tools to identify the trustworthy crypto project. Read the whitepaper project and the vision of the project developer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 07:33:41 AM
First thing I do is to inspect the project as a whole. How? By digging into its website, whitepaper, roadmap and even the pictures of the developers (it matters a lot to me). Not by face though. Pictures can tell a lot. But this is not the main issue.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
the first thing I do is look at the ideas and concepts of a project. after that just check the team, whitepaper, their roadmap and I always discuss with my community. if the found project is suitable and in accordance with the results of the research, then I will invest there.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Is there something that makes you trust (or at least to take a leap of faith on) a project before the ICO stage (not a Pre-ICO for the big whales), before you can see the pics of a team and rush through few pages of the WhitePaper/brief or take a peek at the future RoadMap. Meaning would you do anything before you can see the value of the project/token/something else. No investments or heavy work, just spread the word and maybe leave your email for the team.

Would you trust a project if it was featured in an article on some site you trust or would the simple advertisement on the same trustworthy site work for you? Would you rather trust the project that promises fantastic turnout which in real life is pretty hard to execute (a Lamborghini Diablo or an iPhone XXX to every early adopter) or the one that might downplay its worth but might have a real effect on some of the problems you or the world face everyday? Would you trust a professionally looking website with lots of texts or graphical landings with easily comprehensible sequencing? etc. All in all what makes you tick regarding new and unknown projects (or rather if you would even participate in such a project before an ICO).

I guess it is more of a psychological question still it would be interesting to see the answers from the community as most of the projects/startups nowadays are linked with the ICO and crypro world.
Pages:
Jump to: