Pages:
Author

Topic: What mindset should we have as a investor ? - page 3. (Read 283 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Investing has been a mainstream for years,but still there's lot people lost their money in investing well some of us become filthy rich because it ,also there's still a lot of people have zero ideas about it .Doesn't matter you are investing in crypto ,stock ,real-estate the list goes on,there is always loser and winners.It feel like gambling with luck either you earn or you lose but that's not the true story ,knowledge play a very important subject as well,if you don't understand the project or product you invest in and hoping to become rich my suggestion you better work 9 to 5 and stop thinking investment .Than strategy ,how much to invest ?which to invest to secure our profit (bare in mind don't ever think how to earn as much as we can ,u will be doom if you have that mindset.)Third ,latest news ,intel ,prediction also very important ,don't forget about the community as well.

How?When?What?Where?

I believe everyone has this experience ,topics about How,When,What,Where.Personally i think this question only ask by lazy people that hoping giving less effort and getting all the benefit.My friend always ask me this and my answer is Research!Research!Research!And Research!Its your own money you invested in so take full responsibility of it .You may be lucky once or twice just by following others but seriously how much luck you think you will have ?Well this is my own opinion you agree with it or just leave it.But do remember one thing if just play planed following what others say don't complaint when you lose your money.

This is some of my opinion as a investor mindset ,anything i miss?hemm not sure,still learning as well do add on in comment thanks
Pages:
Jump to: