Pages:
Author

Topic: What model of watch do you wear ? and how much does it cost - page 2. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Casio, i trust them and it's not more than 100 bucks haha
Activity: 12
TOMY...
THE BEST WATCH. Cool
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I usually don't wear one. But I have this when I need:

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
A Casio analog watch. Its value is around 45 USD.
I am currently using a casio watch and it is not pricey at all compared to other hand watches. I don't know how much this watch cost since it was given to me as a gift by my mother.
Activity: 203
A Casio analog watch. Its value is around 45 USD.
Activity: 179
Merit: 104
Helloooo, I only have one watch to wear in any circumstance.  Embarrassed Now, I wear a watch by GREGIO. It is beautifull and suits at my style. I think its perfect and its costs only 60 euro. I will recommend that model without second thougt. Tongue
Activity: 518
I have Casio Watch I don't know what is the model my girlfriend gave it to me the price I think is around $47 she gave it to me on my 26th birthday.
Activity: 26
a festina watch
it cost around 200 € when my parents gave it to me as a birthday present about 4 years ago
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I haven't worn a watch since the early 2000s. We can tell the time with our handphones, no need for a watch these days.

it depends actually, watch today is more of a status symbol. i am not talking about the $300 ones offcourse
Activity: 84
severe mental disorder
I have the Samsung GearS2 I really like it. This one looks like a regular watch its small not like the apple watch.
Activity: 39
I have a couple of Tag Heuer Professionals.  One is my daily watch in stainless and one is on a leather dress band.  My brother gave me the dressy one and I bought the other one used for around 300.00.   Smart watches and phones can never replace a classy, quality watch. 
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
,Right now I am wearing seiko gold 5 automatic watch, I don't even remember how much is the price of this right now, but I treasured it a lot  because this one was a legacy from my late grandfather, it was broken before  but it needed to be fixed a little bit and then this is it I am wearing it. I don't also mind the price of it as long as it is very important to my grandfather when he was still alive and it is also important to me.
Activity: 172
I never wore a watch, because I have a phone on which I can always see the exact time and date Cool
Activity: 70
Gucci First copy  Grin Grin Tongue
Activity: 180
I haven't worn a watch since the early 2000s. We can tell the time with our handphones, no need for a watch these days.
Activity: 7
Air watch. 0$
Activity: 280
I held out longer than anyone wearing watches, then one day I just stopped. Like all habits, I eventually developed workarounds.. looking at my phone, the computer monitor, at a clock somewhere... eventually the instinctive urge to stare at my now empty wrist faded away.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
I do not wear a watch because I have a phone on which I can always see the time.
Activity: 197
Haven't worn a watch in a long time. Basically using my smartphone to tell the time. May look into getting a smart-watch in the future though.
Pages:
Jump to: