Pages:
Author

Topic: what my friend said in november came true. - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 19
January 22, 2022, 11:02:50 AM
Bear season and bull season are here stay, there is no way one will vanish and the other will stay, crypto is highly volatile and they only thing that can keep balance in check is bear market, if you've been around for a long time you should know that it's impossible for bear market not to happen
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 22, 2022, 10:43:59 AM
You have two choices but the worst thing is if you are choosing cutloss your investment and then you can't predict when the market will be bouncing back again. Why don't you sell when the price of your coin reached the peak price? that doesn't make sense to cutloss when it has reached the bottom price. Is not it better to hodl your coin instead of cutloss it during the bearish trend? i meant if the market bouncing back again and you have cutlosses your investmens and then you have been getting a big lose and when you wanna try to re-enter into the market again and you must have put more capital for that.
Im still holding all of my assets and i don't even think to cutloss it. it's too risky to cutloss your investment when bitcoin almost reached the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 22, 2022, 09:28:34 AM
I think it's already been entered, I personally will hold it at any time, because we don't know if in the future 2021 it will happen again in a short time or have to wait for the next 4 years
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
January 22, 2022, 09:13:40 AM
It's January and now bitcoin has fallen to 35k, followed by altcoins. what my friend said at that time came true and his prediction came true. last December became an important point in determining the direction of the trend. the result is that at the moment the market can't hold on and continues to fall slowly. most likely we will start a bear trend. if i listened to it maybe i wouldn't worry too much about the current market situation. My current choice is only two, hold or cut lose.

Hi all, Last week my friend once said about the current and future situation of the crypto market. he said that if bitcoin can't stay above 60k, then altcoins will be hit by a big correction. At that time I doubted what was said because I saw the market situation was quite good. but seeing today started to believe it a little. further said that the end of this month until the end of the year, will be the most important point for the crypto market because at that time it will be a representation of the situation going forward. he said if by the end of the year some big coins pass their support point, then the market will not be fine going forward. but on the other hand if big coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and others can stay at current prices, the start of the year will be a pretty good situation to trading.

judging from what he said, I conclude that right now the market is at a very important time. but even so I didn't fully believe what he said. I stick to my decision that currently hold is the best despite the red market today.
Pages:
Jump to: