Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT NEXT FOR BTC - page 3. (Read 1101 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
There are plenty of reasons are there that why Bitcoin again get rejection and one reason among all is that may be its a pre-planing of bitcoin and SEC so that many investors who can not handle risk leave that platform,and after some time when bitcoin market is left with limit number of investors then bitcoin get approval and bitcoin value got increase and market come on the same track as it was a few years ago.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
November 02, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
In my opinion is, The whole crypto market will be recover soon. Maybe It will happen end of 2018. At this time all altcoins are in downwards. The whole crypto market like a red market. " WHAT NEXT FOR BTC? "  This question is now very popular in the crypto field because the king of the crypto-coin is in very down. It is Bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin will never end. If bitcoin will die, my second predict is Ethereum is the next Bitcoin.
There are so many speculation about the future of Btc for some says it will be dead and for some the future will be brighter. Bitcoin will not be end I think in time it can recover. Well, possible eth could lead among other crypto once btc wont survive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
Its a sudden But regrettable News that the SEC has ones again rejected a Proposal Regarding BTC, this time by ETF. somehow i saw this comming especially after an earlier rejection of a  Winklevloss ETF which proposed physical trading of BTC.  The rejection reasons are the same old ones., Market Manipulation being one of the major. To me this is an expression of how badly the SEC wishes they could control BTC and as long as they dont have the control button, no proposal will ever go through. with the current red market situation, im certain that somehow, the decision is going to have negative effects on the BTC value. Which brings the concern of WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE CRYPTO KING

It looks like ETH. Because they are supporting Erc20 tokens. Additionally, ETH is the top 2 cryptocurrency as of now. So maybe, in the future, ETH will level up with BTC (hopefully not) and will continue the legacy of Cryptocurrency in the society
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 05:51:53 AM
The ETF was rejected and the market responded to it but it seems that it didnt affect bitcoin that much. I believe their would surely be some sort of good news that would spike up the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin would for sure rise in value overtime
One factor that has really affected bitcoin in this year has to do with the bitcoin ETF. I think many are the issues that has arised from the rejection of Bitcoin ETF by SEC. Many investors are concerned with how bitcoin  ETF was treated by SEC, I believe many were hoping that the agreement would have gone well in favour of bitcoin so the value of bitcoin can really rise to an appreciable height.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 12, 2018, 11:47:33 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9ng5q5/bithumb_was_just_sold_and_the_new_owners_want_to/?utm_source=reddit-android
see, there's the stock's coming back.  def not crashing into bear yet
coins just sitting bottom, only can go up pretty much from here mostly
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
i  think  that   by  the  end  of  this  december  everything is  going  to  be  fixed  and  also   for  bitcoin  will  be  a very  succesful year  and it will  bemore and more powerful.
Activity: 210
October 12, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
In my opinion is, The whole crypto market will be recover soon. Maybe It will happen end of 2018. At this time all altcoins are in downwards. The whole crypto market like a red market. " WHAT NEXT FOR BTC? "  This question is now very popular in the crypto field because the king of the crypto-coin is in very down. It is Bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin will never end. If bitcoin will die, my second predict is Ethereum is the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 12, 2018, 10:26:37 AM
The next bitcoin is probably the altcoin that the bank issued and used!
I think the bank will not use bitcoin for its future payment plan!
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
October 12, 2018, 07:57:15 AM
What distinguishes BTC is that it will not be subject to anyone
if that happens, it lose it identity
I do not think so
no body can control of BTC  and this is the secret of its power
rest assured BTC is stronger than all these entities and attempts

BTC is the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
For me the next of bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum has almost same with the bitcoin the only different between them is  transaction fee and speed. The total supply of bitcoin is low while ethereum has infinite. Eventhough ethereum today is down im still believing on it..
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 12, 2018, 02:56:21 AM
Even with all the chaos, BTC is still the safest one there is in the market and does not matter how low the price level gets, it will still be the best coin and will not die. The future of BTC is bright as ever and we should not fret over it.
I wouldn't say the safest because there is a risk involved. But compare to altcoins who have been suffering, I say that bitcoin is the best leverage as investments for now. Although we also did experience a 60%-70% down turn, the market is still going strong and somewhat stable along the $6k barrier, so year-to-year we are still doing ok as compare to the rest of the altcoins.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 11, 2018, 03:13:56 AM
Do you guys really not understand what is going on? A whale dumps, which causes a cascading effect. Then he buys at the bottom only to keep repeating the cycle. This will keep happening until bigger money comes in and eats up his dumps. He's accumulating. There was an article about a Chinese guy that had accumulated 10,000 BTC this way.

Totally. The pattern has repeated multiple times. They seem to Target days where people are more susceptible . like today when Wall Street sold off really hard and we had some new tether fud. Large holder dumps out and starts a waterfall downward. More people jump in and at that point he can buy his coins back cheaper

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 02:45:35 AM
Whatever the reason for the Bitcoin situation, for me it will still be fine. Apart from all the news, I think that is only part of the season. Believe that bitcoin will be fine, and still very worthy to hold for a long time. Let time answer this situation, until the coming of good news about bitcoin will be the dream of many people. That is to use as a transaction tool that can be received by many parties. Smiley
Activity: 64
October 11, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
my reasoning is that BTC will develop violently and won't depend upon our needs. the news that the US controller denied two offers for Bitcoin-ETF from ProShares, six applications from Direxion, and another from GraniteShares, is just a drop in the change of BTC advancement. The SEC spreads to hold its circumstances against potential blackmail and control in the market of exchange on an open market bitcoin money, alluding to the manner in which that the applicants did not fit in with the SEC's basic to make guidelines to dismiss such breaks.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
October 11, 2018, 03:29:41 AM
Totally we are need to huge support and increase to the big investor for the uping Bitcoin price,be have felling the possibility about Bitcoin price because market no have still stable so don't try to leave it.so waiting for passing some time will come back market belient good feedback.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
Do you guys really not understand what is going on? A whale dumps, which causes a cascading effect. Then he buys at the bottom only to keep repeating the cycle. This will keep happening until bigger money comes in and eats up his dumps. He's accumulating. There was an article about a Chinese guy that had accumulated 10,000 BTC this way.

Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
August 28, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
The next thing for btc is to wait for the etf being approved and by that we can see 20k usd easy just as that. I guarantee that it will be easy. Just wait til September at the very end.

while waiting for the very long day, somehow the current volume of cryptocurrency is getting weaker, may they be more worried about the outcome of this ETF? in my opinion, with the weak transaction volume in the past few weeks and the possibility that it will remain like this until the ETF later, this can have very bad consequences
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 12:54:50 PM
Even with all the chaos, BTC is still the safest one there is in the market and does not matter how low the price level gets, it will still be the best coin and will not die. The future of BTC is bright as ever and we should not fret over it.
Activity: 95
August 26, 2018, 02:28:45 PM
I think this ETF thing is the major reason why bitcoin is not rising up. because traders and investors hesitating to do take an action in the market they wait, time passing. nothing happen , If the bitcoin price goes down to $3,000, I think then hesitation will be disappear, then market will behave in normal ways as it used to,
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
Cryptocurrency has a major feature of been anonymous and I wonder why traders want a centralized organization like the security and exchange commission controls it. Bitcoins don't need ETF, it is ETF that needs bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: