Pages:
Author

Topic: What next with the crypto market? - page 10. (Read 2629 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
I think we could see really slow recovery in market. I think it is still stage of bear market and it will go down for few days. After that i am expecting sky rocket rise where for example ethereum will reach their record value of 2.000$.
Activity: 490
August 25, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
I guess that in the last few months this year the market will stabilize and grow. Many experts predict that Bitcoin will surpass $ 20,000 by the end of this year. So now if we want to make a profit in the future we should invest in the market now. I will invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I believe they will bring me much money in the future.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
August 25, 2018, 11:31:51 AM
Personally, I do not think the market is recovering yet because there is no sign of green and altcoins are still in red. I think until when there is high demand for coin and a very good support from the community, then slowly it will begin to recover and the bull run will start.
Activity: 511
August 25, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Crypto market looks like of up and down the value and it won't stay long in down trend. As long you know how to ride in this train you can be succeed to earn profit. We may experience of bearish trend so a big hope for an increase of price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
August 25, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
I think the market will fall. bitcoin cannot exceed 7000.
I think in the next 1 week bitcoin will fall to 5K
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 10:48:08 AM
It looks we are stable again. Are we going to go up from here or back to bear market.... What are your thoughts?
I don't think this price is stable, I say this price has not been stable, there are still a few months ahead, I don't think you invited me to be happy.
I think this is only temporary, there may be a decrease again, so you have to be careful
Activity: 336
August 25, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
It looks we are stable again. Are we going to go up from here or back to bear market.... What are your thoughts?

I'm still very cautious. I think best case scenario we go sideways for a few months before the next bull run. Worst case scenario we see another extreme drop
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 25, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

Im tired and sick of this noob and damn question because everytime prices moves a little high this same question spreads the whole forum..why not stop making this same thread and focus on your researches about the price for tomorrow and the following day.

We are not going anywhere because this bear will be with us until 2020 so the weak may leave and the tough will stay,thats the scenario we must expect
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 25, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

I don't think it's time, because some market corrections will still occur in the coming months. But this's very good, maybe in the next few days bitcoin will last between 6.4k - 6.7k, like last week. Pretty good for traders, who are looking for profits between 8% - 13%.
Traders who knows how to play with the market can benefits still, analyzing and make good assumptions we can't predict precisely what future ahead of
us, we can only speculate and play with the market sway, what is best if you are really believing to this industry, keep buying and store your coins invest
with your time and effort so you can sort things out and decide what strategy to use and what tempo to buy and sell your coins.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 02:55:58 AM
If the market declines, it will rise. I think the current trend is not the worst. I think that within two months, the market may see a short bull market again!
However sometimes we thought about how long this bear market will stay. Cryptocurrency is actually not that bad if we take back the time before 2017. This case, we could even say it's better. So yeah, we should wait for the bull.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 25, 2018, 02:48:49 AM
It comes near to September where the SEC decide about the Bitcoin ETF - there will be no massive gain before the desicion. If there is another delay it will go to bear market if the decision is green we will see some more gain
yup because crypto growth is currently determined by the SEC's decision on the bitcoin ETF, if the result of the decision is positive then the price of bitcoin and other crypto will grow high, maybe a little faster but if the news is negative maybe the price will remain stable or will decline again.
But I'm sure even though the results are negative, crypto will grow back later
Activity: 168
August 25, 2018, 02:42:25 AM
In my opinion if the market won't be back at the final of the year we will be in a dip for 3 years . I inspected the old charts 2014-2015 and it seems a big dip
It's really disheartening me. Thinking that the price will stay still in the dip for about three years, I can't even imagine it. But i have another thought for this case, cryptocurrency is different from before. Even the fluctuations are different. So I don't think that the next days for cryptocurrency is not that bad until staying in the bearish market for so long.
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
If the market declines, it will rise. I think the current trend is not the worst. I think that within two months, the market may see a short bull market again!
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 25, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

I don't think it's time, because some market corrections will still occur in the coming months. But this's very good, maybe in the next few days bitcoin will last between 6.4k - 6.7k, like last week. Pretty good for traders, who are looking for profits between 8% - 13%.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:48:38 PM
Now that the situation has stabilized for several days, the price of Bitcoin fluctuates a little bit. Although the price has not risen, i feel that it is a good thing as long as the price does not fall. As for the future trend, i am still optimistic, i believe Bitcoin will slowly increase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
I think altcoin will move up, I'm sure by the end of the year that all altcoins will increase, I see that there is a pattern similar to last year's pattern, I hope that pattern will not change, this year indeed many tests have hit crypto, this year Ethereum falling at a very low price, I hope everything will return to normal and return to last year's pattern
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 24, 2018, 10:36:25 PM
Our hope is that there is an increase. Stable conditions at this time are good enough because this shows that the public has trusted digital currencies. Now after this condition, we have to give more confidence to the development of the digital currency, this is because the development of the digital currency is very influential on what we do. The increasing factor of demand for digital currencies will be better for the development of digital currencies in the future.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 10:12:00 PM
I do not know for sure what will happen next, I hope the market will be immediately stable even I hope the market will increase, I think we should not focus too much on the decline that, it is better we keep watching the altcoin which has a significant increase, I think this observation will provide useful and able to entertain and provide our spirit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 24, 2018, 09:50:15 PM
no one knows what happened in the future regarding the market.
it is very difficult to predict the market all depends on whether the ETF approves or not.
if in September the ETF is approved it is likely that the market will be green and vice versa maybe the market will bloody.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
Lets wait for ETF Result From SEC, if this good news or badnews, its still gonna be a bull run
Pages:
Jump to: