Pages:
Author

Topic: What now? - page 4. (Read 497 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 06:22:57 PM
I was spilt when I got involved and I believe I have shifted over 60% into tech and 40% into money. While I still care and want to make money, it isn't my primary objective here anymore. I understand that if I work hard and smart money will come, but my chances to make the world better for others is limited. It is for this reason, I dedicate myself more to humanity rather than myself anymore.
Find something else to do while your money in an investment. If you think about your coins a lot, you will sell them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
March 10, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
I was spilt when I got involved and I believe I have shifted over 60% into tech and 40% into money. While I still care and want to make money, it isn't my primary objective here anymore. I understand that if I work hard and smart money will come, but my chances to make the world better for others is limited. It is for this reason, I dedicate myself more to humanity rather than myself anymore.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 06:10:56 PM
When I started to explore blockchain and crypto I was more interested in this technology.
It seems to me that you're getting tedious with crypto related technologies ? Right ?
I think crypto is a larger "than to be boring " field coz there are always new features / tips that be can explored & knowledge quantity that we can acquire is really huge
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 06:06:19 PM
I love the blockchain system, i never changed my behavior and will not change
Everything ends, blockchain remains. The crypto world comes and goes
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 05:56:28 PM
My attitude has not changed. As it was interesting - so still and interesting. Every day they produce and invent something new.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 05:53:50 PM
I'm still very interested and that's why I only invest in what I believe in. Recently just jumped in on IoT Chain (ITC). Rival to IOTA with great tech. https://iotchain.io/

I own a lot of devices connect to IoT, so the security of my personal info is very important to me. And that's just an example.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
March 10, 2018, 05:35:48 PM
I never was interested in the technical part. I'm in it for the money. Nothing else.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 05:30:45 PM
I have the same situation. Opportunities for earnings are fascinating. This industry has not yet developed, and from here it is already actively raising money. This significantly slows development, many can understand this, but money ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 05:21:06 PM
Unfortunately yes. Views changed because of some reasons:
1) People trying make money now by creating ICO, but they don't try to create something new, that will change the world.
2) Previous variant is the best one, because sometimes token doesn't even reaches listing. A lot of scam nowadays.
That's why we are loosing our interest.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Augmented Reality World Discovered
March 10, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
Depends on your personality,if you are into the technology you wont mind the money that you can earn but if you are into the money thing that would be your goal and time cannot change that fact.As you said you are into technology at first  and now you are into the money you will be categorized now as enthusiast and not just an investor.
Activity: 854
March 10, 2018, 05:08:23 PM
I'm still interested in both. But the future of this technology is more exciting. Wouldn't it feel good for us early adopters to know that this is the future. It's right in from us and that keeps me excited.
Activity: 294
March 10, 2018, 05:06:19 PM
When I started to explore blockchain and crypto I was more interested in this technology, not the opportunity to make money on it. Now i just making money. Has changed is your attitude towards crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: