Pages:
Author

Topic: What now? - page 2. (Read 382 times)

Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 14, 2018, 07:36:54 PM
As we see the bitcoin value is gradually decreasing again on this moment  which is from 8k the price fluctuate back to $7900 , now we need strong explaination about this which is if it's a normal correction of price or it will decrease gradually  again back to the bottom.  ?

Fluctuations is normal, are you already worried about a small price decline in the last 24 hrs after a leap from $6,800 - $8,000 in just 30 mins.
I suspect the tiny pull back of price is caused by other investors who sell immidiately while Btc is at $8,000, they fear that Btc might drop below $5,000 after the pump.
That fear that makes the market too much volatile, now that almost all fuss were well take care of, we might expect a better movement from now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
April 14, 2018, 06:51:40 PM
As we see the bitcoin value is gradually decreasing again on this moment  which is from 8k the price fluctuate back to $7900 , now we need strong explaination about this which is if it's a normal correction of price or it will decrease gradually  again back to the bottom.  ?

Fluctuations is normal, are you already worried about a small price decline in the last 24 hrs after a leap from $6,800 - $8,000 in just 30 mins.
I suspect the tiny pull back of price is caused by other investors who sell immidiately while Btc is at $8,000, they fear that Btc might drop below $5,000 after the pump.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 14, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
Bitcoin going up 1,200$ in just 48 hours is too fast. It is too fast that a correction is inevitable, but if it still goes below to 7,700$ and then 7,400$ then we might be seeing BTC continuing on a down trend.

It's definitely too fast, but the main point of importance is that if turns out that the peak was the result of large players actually buying coins, then these coins can be considered off the market for a while. On top of that, now that the price is hovering around current levels, more people start to enter the market above $7000 which is another positive aspect. I am satisfied as long as we can remain above the $7000 level, because that means we're moving forward gradually. Peaks, whether they are massive or a bit more conservative as the one we now, are never a good focusing point. We have to focus on where the actual support is willing to maintain the market, and I am not entirely sure if we are safe from another minus $7000 visit in the coming weeks. I of course hope we are, but we can't discard that possibility in current time frame....
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 14, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
They incline to see bitcoin from the price only, but their knowledge of cryptocurrency is very shallow. So the person who knows the cryptocurrency will annoyed to see a thread that tells about the price, which tells why the bitcoin down and tell with easily bitcoin die (BECAUSE OF PRICE) really dosen't make sense. It was a tradition of new people who come to this forum, who are blind to their reading will be easy to draw conclusions. In contrast to people who already know and are familiar with situations like this they will analyze and find out what happened.

I am very strange because bitcoin prices have just decreased in the last few hours, not even one day. This forum should create a curriculum for a newcomer who wants to join this forum and before going free to create a thread and comment on thread they should get a lesson first. And the first lesson that they really need to understand is the 'volatility' of cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
April 14, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
I don't know why some of you got the idea that OP is in a state of panic. Because it seems like some of you are assuming that OP is worried or nervous about Bitcoin being in the 7,900$ level. But what he is just asking is a "strong explanation" which almost none of you have properly answered, obviously he doesn't know technical analysis well that is why he is asking an explanation on what will happen to Bitcoin next.

But to keep things clear what others who have posted here are right. Bitcoin going up 1,200$ in just 48 hours is too fast. It is too fast that a correction is inevitable, but if it still goes below to 7,700$ and then 7,400$ then we might be seeing BTC continuing on a down trend. And if I were you I would like to see Bitcoin go up and down rather than see it skyrocket through the charts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
April 14, 2018, 02:08:47 PM
If noobs spent as much time doing proper market research as they are worrying and talking nonsense, they would be a whole lot wealthier by now. This stupidity is making sure that the gap between holders and regulars (dumb money) is only growing larger, and rightfully so; stupidity should never be rewarded. I thought people who entered the market in 2015/2016 were dumb, but nothing comes even close to what empty headed baboons we're dealing with right now. I know it's hard talk (reality hurts), but what's the point of being soft to people constantly making themselves look like an idiot?

The overall supidity of the people here is what keeps this market as volatile as it is right now, and there is really no end in sight. This market represents 10% knowledgeable individuals and 90% empty headed baboons. With the ratios being that far apart from each other, manipulators have the best time of their life in this market. Eventually, when all these weak hands sold their coins to institutions and other large players, this market will finally be what it deserves to be.

And what does it deserve to be? I'm really interested in hearing the alternative. Will it stop being a speculative market and turn into something else if people become more knowledgeable? Well, in fact I agree with almost everything you said about the reality and "empty headed baboons" (and definitely like the way you put it) but what I disagree with is your perception of the future and that it will change radically and to the better. The future won't be much different unless Bitcoin stops being a mighty vehicle for speculation, baboons or otherwise. But there is no shortage of monkeys anyways, so that's not likely to happen any time soon.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
April 14, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
Buddy as compared to 1000$,100$ is very low.And we know,when ever the huge raise is happened in bitcoin the holders will sell the holding bitcoin with some profit and finally the price will reduce some how.And the same thing is happening now.So no need to worry about anything.Just hold your coins to sell with high price in future.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
April 14, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

Oh boy!
Why do we need any strong explanation for a retracement?
But you know that we made a 20% upwards move just 2 days ago and retraced ~5% now!!
So I don't get your kind of hysterical post.
It's all fine. And keep in mind that we are still in a bear market. Nothing has changed just because we rose a 1000USD.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
April 14, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
I think the strategy of pairs of nets is happening everywhere, so bitcoin prices are finding a slight drop as seen today. This action usually is done by many beginners in particular. Because sometimes beginners often confused must collect bitcoin or just chasing profit in selling bitcoin.

Strategy pairs nets = buy at low prices and sell above purchase price.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
April 14, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
Bitcoin is unpredictable no one could give the exact time frame when the price will drop or continue to increase again.
If you holding a large amount of bitcoin I suggest that you wait for more time if the price will increase again or not or wait for the longest time before you sell your bitcoin at the right time. 

As of now the price is higher than the price last week and I think we will see more price increase these coming days or weeks. It is just my own prediction but anytime soon the price could be drop or stay with the current price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
April 14, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
Do you look at the price of bitcoin every hour? This is a correction that is inevitable. In two hours you will be asking the question why the price of bitcoin has risen to 8100 dollars? It seems to me that you can always find a more pleasing entertainment than to look at graphics. Now bitcoin has not even reached 50% of its true value. This you will see towards the end of the year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
April 14, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
Now you hold.
As we see the bitcoin value is gradually decreasing again on this moment  which is from 8k the price fluctuate back to $7900 , now we need strong explaination about this which is if it's a normal correction of price or it will decrease gradually  again back to the bottom.  ?
What do you think about this whole situation?
Asking for strong explanation, and who is going to give it explanation?
We can't see future in crystal ball.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
April 14, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
As we see the bitcoin value is gradually decreasing again on this moment  which is from 8k the price fluctuate back to $7900 , now we need strong explaination about this which is if it's a normal correction of price or it will decrease gradually  again back to the bottom.  ?

We don’t need any explanation if we are long-term holders.

If noobs spent as much time doing proper market research as they are worrying and talking nonsense, they would be a whole lot wealthier by now. This stupidity is making sure that the gap between holders and regulars (dumb money) is only growing larger, and rightfully so; stupidity should never be rewarded. I thought people who entered the market in 2015/2016 were dumb, but nothing comes even close to what empty headed baboons we're dealing with right now. I know it's hard talk (reality hurts), but what's the point of being soft to people constantly making themselves look like an idiot?

The overall supidity of the people here is what keeps this market as volatile as it is right now, and there is really no end in sight. This market represents 10% knowledgeable individuals and 90% empty headed baboons. With the ratios being that far apart from each other, manipulators have the best time of their life in this market. Eventually, when all these weak hands sold their coins to institutions and other large players, this market will finally be what it deserves to be.

+1000

You can lock the thread now, OP.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

There is no need to be pessimistic about the price of bitcoin because there is always that normal market fluctuations because of certain reasons, like the demand and supply principles. Every time the price decreased, there is a low demand of bitcoin plus others factors
1.Speculation:
The Bitcoin ecosystem has several news sites and forums that only talk about bitcoin, cryptocurrency or institutions playing with this technology. These news and content influence the market and speculators significantly, just like it happens in the stock market. To survive speculation follow the trends and remember to “Buy on fear, sell on greed”

2.Local Retail Broker:
A broker is an agent, dealer  a person who buys and sells goods or assets for others.  The more this Local Retailer the more the demand for bitcoin. Thereby, affecting the price of Bitcoin in the ecosystem. The number of brokers depends on the profitability of the enterprise of brokering which is in turn affected by the number of possible customers or buyers.

3.Increase Merchants Acceptance:
At the moment ,Bitcoin is now accepted by over 100 thousand merchant. This also have a way of affecting the price of Bitcoin. No wonder some people believes Bitcoin price will greatly increase this year 2018. Etc
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
April 14, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
As we see the bitcoin value is gradually decreasing again on this moment  which is from 8k the price fluctuate back to $7900 , now we need strong explaination about this which is if it's a normal correction of price or it will decrease gradually  again back to the bottom.  ?

The current price hike might have been caused by just one dude or a tight group of people buying up a lot of bitcoins in one go, probably due to Bitcoin having been declared Halal and compliant with the Sharia law (which requires a currency to have intrinsic value, by the way). But just as one swallow does not make a summer, one person (or even two persons) buying a heap of bitcoins can't change the market sentiment if it has been strongly negative for over three months, at least not at once. That's likely explains why you feel nervous right now, because deep inside you don't believe in Bitcoin's growth yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 14, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
April 14, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
Wrong. The price isn't "gradually decreasing". And what we're seeing right now isn't a correction, is just normal fluctuation, and no, this minor decrease in the price won't take us back to the bottom. To be honest, even worth discussing about a -1% change in the price in the last 24h isn't even worth discussing about. If you're one of those who gets worried about such insignificant changes in the price, then I'd recommend you to stop looking at the charts so often.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
April 14, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Generally, correction is a must and after every rise in price, it must be corrected. We experienced a big correction after the price rose to 20000 dollar. If the price rises again even to a new all time high, there will many small corrections too.

I don't see any correction now. Changing the price from 8000 to 7900 is not a correction. It is a normal fluctuation. In my opinion, such small changes in price should be ignored. The price is now stable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 10:28:56 AM
As far as I know that is normal the fluctuate of price is the way of crypto normal change.  Wink
Also there is graph on that you can try to analyze what should be the next things to happen that base on what the graph says. If you truly old member here you can have much idea regarding this and you can probably try to share it with us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
April 14, 2018, 10:23:18 AM
That is not a bad thing, for me it is normal and run like that as it should be, it will also show again the increase and normal if there is a decrease again then still have to be patient, it took a long time to show a gradual increase, deep enough for me, nothing to worry about by you, now i do not see any signs of rebound but not too big and nothing happens what you are talking about.
Pages:
Jump to: