Pages:
Author

Topic: What occurs BTC falling down again? - page 2. (Read 494 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
November 14, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
OMG the price drop again below 6k it's a bad sign happen this month, I also heard about the hack coins from cryptopia but I forgot if it's a coin or the exchange site.

I don't find any news in google about the price drop today but I am sure it won't stay too long.

This is not the only time that bitcoin drop in just a few minutes and I think sooner or later it will recover back again to 6k value above.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
Some of the analysts say they do not expect the bitcoin price to find a floor until the second quarter of 2019, meaning that the market could face another seven months of downward pressure before conditions improve. So the BTC’s nearest future is not as bright as we would like it to be. What's more, NVTS (Bitcoin network valuation divided by transaction value) is broken below its support level, which is a classic sell signal.  So for now we'll have to observe just how it goes.
Activity: 47
November 14, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
Let's cross fingers that this really only is a short dive!  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 168
November 14, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
I know the dip was a shock for every one but definitely I think it's due since as BTC as rally round $6400 for a while now and this will be the third time it will hit $5800 but if break it then $4800 might be another strong support.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
November 14, 2018, 01:34:51 PM
It very well may have had an impact. The market just took a nose dive while most people were expecting an upward movement with high expectations in bakkt and Bitcoin ETF decision.

And I fear that at this rate, it might break the $5800 support which it has held for majority of this year.
The best (or only) option now would be to hodl.

It seems to have already broken the $5800 support and just shot up again.i must have missed the initial crash.
Activity: 8
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
I think BCH War: Hardfork or Bakkt exchange makes BTC falling down.

For anyone who's interested, here's the details
BCH War: http://bitly.kr/Lti8
Bakkt exchange: https://www.theice.com/publicdocs/futures_us/exchange_notices/ICE_Futures_US-Notice_BitcoinLaunch102218.pdf

Pages:
Jump to: