Pages:
Author

Topic: what % of entire market of btc is black market compared to % of fiat market vs b - page 2. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
what % of entire market of btc is black market compared to % of fiat market vs black

sounds if confusing but trying to do graphical analysis of different variables and their effect on market prices

There`s no way to gather such information.
Nobody can measure the dark cryptocurrency market.
I don`t think that anyone could define a dark market.Even the bitcointalk marketplace could be a dark market,because it`s illegal to resell coupons,gift cards and accounts,but the people sell them for cryptos every day.
I guess that the black market is around 10% of the entire market.
It doesn`t matter if it`s crypto or fiat.

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
what % of entire market of btc is black market compared to % of fiat market vs black

sounds if confusing but trying to do graphical analysis of different variables and their effect on market prices

I don't think this question makes a lot of sense, can you clarify what you mean? Do you mean what percentage of bitcoin transactions are used to make illegal "black market" purchases? If so, the answer is probably very low. The vast majority of transactions are probably done by people just trading bitcoin and/or alt coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: