Pages:
Author

Topic: What platform (Waves, Stellar, Ethereum etc) is best to launch my ICO? - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I am trying to launch my ICO and want to know what platform to develop my ICO on.

I heard Ethereums popularity causes its network to become overloaded, which raises how much it costs to run ICO’s?

Any advice greatly appreciated as there is not much information on Google.

Thanks

First of all ask yourself what are you trying to achieve with your project? What it is all about? If you are trying to do some smart contracts and dApp thing ethereum might be the good solution because of their huge database of users and because it is well known so you should be able to get publicity faster, although it all depends on your marketing strategy at end. For instance on Waves it is much easier to create your tokens with GUI where as with ethereum you will have to know programming a bit. Stellar might be good choice because of it's fast network and low fees, ethereum fees are like 1$ now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Maybe if you give an idea of what your project is about, then one can suggest a solid platform for you to launch your ICO.

Meanwhile, whatever platform you decide to pick ensure it is a user-friendly platform for your tokens to be used by investors without any issues, such as transaction fees and security.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Currently most popular and successful icos keep coming ito Ethereum platform. I need to remind you succes of populous etc. NEO is probably the best alternative to Ethereum as there were some hyped icos on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Among your choices I think Etherium platform is the best. Because it is already proven that. Also ETH platform is the most popular one at the moment.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
I would choose ethereum because it's more popular and has a good dev team behind it.

Eth is most likely to help troubleshoot any problems you may end up having
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I suggest you to proceed with ethereum platform itself because it is one of the biggest and already tried and tested platform available. Waves is good and no coding knowledge is required to create a token but most the projects using waves are shitcoins. No idea about steller as I haven't seen a single ICO on it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How do you know this? Can you show me a link explaining the best platform to launch an ICO?

How do you know how much Waves costs?
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Ethereum platform will be the best option. Most of the ICO's are launching in this platform. Waves is also good but the Price of waves platform is not enough good.  I will suggest you to choose ethereum platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
As for me, i still prefer ethereum platform. I have also noticed something with waves platform. Most of the tokens listed on waves platform do not easily moon. Most of them, even if they start well, they might easily dump later. Except for some few ones. Yes, ethereum network might be congested, yet i prefer it over others.
Although, most times, the value of a token apart from the community, can be determined and improved upon by the activities of the developers.
That's a great question - I think this might be down to the gas prices

Yes, maybe it is a contributing factor.

I thought maybe how difficult the platform is to create a tokens on

or

If the platforms have decentralised exchanges within the platform
Activity: 5
That's a great question - I think this might be down to the gas prices
I am trying to launch my ICO and want to know what platform to develop my ICO on.

I heard Ethereums popularity causes its network to become overloaded, which raises how much it costs to run ICO’s?

Any advice greatly appreciated as there is not much information on Google.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: