Pages:
Author

Topic: What platforms do you guys use to discuss/promote cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 225 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Well i hardly use twitter because it's just to messy for me. I like to use youtube to get new content but I hardly use it for discussion because I don't pay attention to the chat, so basically I watch the videos and nothing else. That leaves me with this forum actually, and I normally use it for discussion, and you can get a lot of good information here. Of course it's probably the slowest then twitter and youtube, in terms of getting new information, but it's easier for discussion in my opinion. I need to try reddit as well.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
I usually participate in the air drop activities, and I participate in the promotion activities according to the requirements of the project side through twitter, facebook and telegraph team! But I think the more professional channels are medium and slack!
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
Bitcointalk, this is the best promotion channel.
Also in promoting cryptocurrency you must publish article in some big crypto news site such as cointelegraph
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Still the best way to discuss or promote any cryptocurrency related things are on this forum. BTW, menlo.one is creating a platform where investors can easily invest on any upcoming ICO he/she would be following. The great part of it is that its a decentralized communication platform where everybody can contribute and will get paid for their useful input.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
As for me, the best platform for discussion and promotion of crypto-currencies is the Bitcoin forum. It is here that all the most famous and purposeful investors and crypto-enthusiasts gather. In addition to this electronic platform, I use steemit, where you can not only join the discussion, but also earn money for your replicas and replies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
For discussion about cryptocurrency I only use Bitcointalk, actually not just discussions I think Bitcointalk is a source of information about new projects in the crypto world, and I prefer to use Facebook and Twitter for promotions because I can reach a wider market if doing promotion on social media, not just the crypto community but all my friends and followers, I also plan to create a youtube channel maybe soon
Activity: 2
I mostly use Steemit, youtube and this forums. I'll check your videos.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Even you are promoting yourself here, so i guess you have given your own answer - bitcointalk it is!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Steemit, Medium and Bitcointalk mainly as well as Twitter and Reddit

This forum is the most useful place for community feedback and technical discussions about cryptocurrency

For general chat mostly Telegram and Discord
Activity: 70
Bitcoin Forum is the best platform to discuss and promote crypto currency because this forum is specifically made for the discuss of bitcoin and all crypto currencies and whole community here is related to the same field so best is to discuss about crypto currency here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Usual platforms. Bitcointalk, Twitter, Telegram. I'm thinking that i should also create Facebook to maximize the bounty im in, but it's too much work. I'm staying with these three until i think it's necessary to also join facebook (which is unlikely to happen).
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk, this is the best promotion channel.
Because the forum brings together cryptocurrency enthusiasts from all over the world, it's best to promote it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I personally use Steemit, twitter and Bitcointalk. Passionate, crypto literate communities makes things easier. Also, sometimes I use Reddit, but that's mainly when I have questions. For contributions, Steemit is good, because not only you can discuss things but also because you can generate good income based on your content.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
For me, it's mainly YouTube and Twitter. I started my YouTube channel not too long ago and am still building it. I do mostly ICO overviews, with some coverage of other interesting projects and some scams that I call out as well. As for my Twitter, I created it when I first got into crypto and have accumulated more followers than I expected since then. I try to have responsible content on both platforms. I don't really use Instagram or Facebook for crypto because it's mostly friends and family on there. Although I did amass 128k free ETN and 11k free UTN by posting my referral link in crypto Facebook groups. I might do another one soon, but the last two I tried I got no referrals because it was when everything was dropping. A lot easier to get referrals when stuff is going up. I'm also heavily involved in Telegram and a little on Discord.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjxU0mJKW7WKuKvn9ankUpQ

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOInvestGroup
Pages:
Jump to: