Pages:
Author

Topic: What Practical Advice For A Beginner Trader? - page 9. (Read 1143 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Don't be afraid to take risks and importantly, don't afraid to lose. Nothing will happen if you live with doubts and not able to learn.

*being committed to your dreams/goal
*willing to listen to advice
*willing to change their behavior.

There are a lot of challenges as a beginner and it is a need for us to win. Lastly, have a POSITIVE mindset.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Before you start trading, ask yourself first if you already know the fundamentals. Did you learn from your previous mistake? You can't just start trading again just for the reason of earning money, if you don't know how to read the charts and candlesticks properly, then basically you are just gambling. If you are confident to trade now with your own skill then you should start learn how to control your emotion when some people spread fuds, or someone that causes you to hesitate in following your trading plan.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I tried trading Bitcoin a couple of years ago but quit after I lost $300. What advice do you have for me if I decide to start trading again? Thank you!
Invest in knowledge first before joining the crypto industry. Bitcoin is not an investment but a currency to trade.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I tried trading Bitcoin a couple of years ago but quit after I lost $300. What advice do you have for me if I decide to start trading again? Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: